Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2009, 22:32   #31
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Where has the money gone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royboy39 View Post
I agree, but are we all simple? ....I think not
not simple but toothless, sod all we can do about the faceless ones, n ANY goverment is part of that 1%.
Old 04-03-2009, 22:41   #32
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
not simple but toothless, sod all we can do about the faceless ones, n ANY goverment is part of that 1%.
You in your immediate past have been a union leader. dont tell me you are toothless....stand up and say what you think about the current and passed governments. If you think that any faceless ones are pulling the wool over your eyes, say so?

Blackburn Rovers Supporter Since 1950
Royboy39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 23:00   #33
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
You in your immediate past have been a union leader. dont tell me you are toothless....stand up and say what you think about the current and passed governments. If you think that any faceless ones are pulling the wool over your eyes, say so?
i always have done, quite simply don't give a toss anymore, i know well what goes on,n the public have always chose to ignore it. apart from the "Barrack Room Lawyers" who are a complete waste of space. i know n so do you what happens, most folk are wrapped up in there own little spaces to take things on board. i am retired from my barrel thumping n someone like you will certainly not draw me out. i will just continue to say as i see, ya either like it or ya don't, makes no odds to me.
Old 04-03-2009, 23:05   #34
God Member

Quote:
i always have done, quite simply don't give a toss anymore, i know well what goes on,n the public have always chose to ignore it. apart from the "Barrack Room Lawyers" who are a complete waste of space. i know n so do you what happens, most folk are wrapped up in there own little spaces to take things on board. i am retired from my barrel thumping n someone like you will certainly not draw me out. i will just continue to say as i see, ya either like it or ya don't, makes no odds to me.
That was the answer I expected of you...good luck pal.

Old 04-03-2009, 23:08   #35
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
That was the answer I expected of you...good luck pal.
thats good, i smelt the coffee years ago, maybe you have lost yer sense of smell.
Old 04-03-2009, 23:11   #36
God Member

Quote:
thats good, i smelt the coffee years ago, maybe you have lost yer sense of smell.
Pot of tea is more to my liking....and a drop of brandy at 4.59 Euros a bottle...giving rum a rest.

Old 05-03-2009, 11:19   #37
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by claytonender View Post
Would I dare suggest that banks are bent .

As I said before I don't really know enough detail about the US situation, other than US banks lent to people that they knew would never be able to pay off their mortgage debt and then sold that debt on to another bank. Selling on of debt (especially bad debt) is very common practice - there are several UK companies who buy up debts from financial institutions and then persue the debtors for that debt. They even quite often after the debt becomes statute barred (which of the top of my head I thnik and even without solid proof that the debtor signed a legally enforceable credit agrrement (or have the voice recordings to prove a verbal contract). These companies pray in people who do not know their legal rights regarding credit/loan agreements.
Would you dare suggest that banks are bent well you could claytonender and I think 99% of the british people would agree with you but that don't include Fred Goodwin

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..