Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-05-2007, 09:00   #166
Resting in Peace

Re: why has my thread been closed

Can i just point out ALL this mess should have been done through the PM system and NOT posted on site. thankyou.

http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=29681
Accrington Web
Old 17-05-2007, 09:49   #167
God Member

Please please please lets just end this now and get back to normal. Whats done is done and cannot be changed no matter how much we want to. If we cant move on from this then there will be more trouble bans and disharmoney. We need to get back to where we were because to drag it out any further will be detrimental to the site. There are hurt feelings amongst the members but if we bare this as a grudge we are letting ourselves down.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 17-05-2007, 10:24   #168
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPUGGIE J View Post
Please please please lets just end this now and get back to normal. Whats done is done and cannot be changed no matter how much we want to. If we cant move on from this then there will be more trouble bans and disharmoney. We need to get back to where we were because to drag it out any further will be detrimental to the site. There are hurt feelings amongst the members but if we bare this as a grudge we are letting ourselves down.
agree entirely spug, for me the best end is remove the thread,and que sera.
Old 17-05-2007, 10:32   #169
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
agree entirely spug, for me the best end is remove the thread,and que sera.
Yeah I agree too.But if it was me I'd just lock it.Nobody will have a grievence with deleted posts then and start another one Just a thought
Old 17-05-2007, 10:50   #170
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mthead View Post
Yeah I agree too.But if it was me I'd just lock it.Nobody will have a grievence with deleted posts then and start another one Just a thought
I think they have ran out of locks for the threads atm
Old 17-05-2007, 13:03   #171
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by accymel View Post
I think they have ran out of locks for the threads atm
No they have some but are keeping them for that "special" jacket thats on order for you.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 17-05-2007, 13:52   #172
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!

Quote:
Please please please lets just end this now and get back to normal.
What's normal?
While we have this one rule for one and one rule for another there will never be harmony if that's what you want. I'm not happy getting a warning when what I'm accused of doing was done to me and the member in question was not warned, (not that I complained).

To be cryptic in life there are people who where perhaps bullied when they where younger but sometimes these people return later in life to have their revenge, tax inspectors, traffic wardens and company personal officers spring to mind. Maybe we have one or two on here who may bear grudges, who knows.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Old 17-05-2007, 14:02   #173

yes lets close thread and get back to normality hope we can all get ready for a good meet which mick as aranged
Old 17-05-2007, 14:15   #174
Yank in King Art's Court!

Here here Davo, Cashy, Spuggie, et al. Please let's go ahead and start to look forward. I so do hope everyone who is part of Accyweb can fix things up with a PM, an email, a phone call (my number is 5408257750)(oh wait, I aint done nowt wrong this week!)

Can everyone take a bit of time and start looking forward to what at one time was to be a real shindig/hootenany! It still can be folks. Can anybody who knows anybody hurt, angry, frustrated give em a bit of a boot to the bottom or a sensitive nudge?

Come on Mates, make it good for all us newbies showing up for the first time!

Not a sermon, just a thought . . . . Hugs and Kisses Mates!

Brian

Old 17-05-2007, 14:22   #175
Senior Member+

I say HERE!! HERE!! too. Get back to doin this!!!!!
Old 17-05-2007, 14:23   #176
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LancYorkYankee View Post
Here here Davo, Cashy, Spuggie, et al. Please let's go ahead and start to look forward. I so do hope everyone who is part of Accyweb can fix things up with a PM, an email, a phone call (my number is 5408257750)(oh wait, I aint done nowt wrong this week!)

Can everyone take a bit of time and start looking forward to what at one time was to be a real shindig/hootenany! It still can be folks. Can anybody who knows anybody hurt, angry, frustrated give em a bit of a boot to the bottom or a sensitive nudge?

Come on Mates, make it good for all us newbies showing up for the first time!

Not a sermon, just a thought . . . . Hugs and Kisses Mates!

Brian
doubt if it will make the remotest differance to a damn good night LYY. never has before.
Old 17-05-2007, 14:53   #177
I am Banned

Quote:
No they have some but are keeping them for that "special" jacket thats on order for you.
Ooooo eeerrrrr kinky accyweb now is it

I'll get back to the laughs
Old 17-05-2007, 15:04   #178
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by accymel View Post
Ooooo eeerrrrr kinky accyweb now is it

I'll get back to the laughs
I think he means your straight jacket not your gimp suit
Old 17-05-2007, 15:23   #179
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
I think he means your straight jacket not your gimp suit
I've just found a picture of Neil modeling his...........
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TRgimp4.jpg (259.2 KB, 15 views)
Old 17-05-2007, 15:25   #180
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mthead View Post
I've just found a picture of Neil modeling his...........

suits him sir LOL
Closed Thread

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..