Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2010, 18:27   #16
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: With this ring...I'm free to pop one out.

Perhaps the Cuts should be directed at senior judges (Throats preferable) n replace em wi folk wi common sense, who would deport this woman on completion of sentence.
Old 02-11-2010, 18:42   #17
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
Thats what they did in the end with the Lockerbie bomber and everyone complained.
I think thats a little different all she did was perform a dodgy marrige not blow up a plane full of people. Having said that you could say that international terrorists and the like would have many countries who would want to see them brought to task in a more permenant way as with abu hamza egypt want him let them have i say.
Old 03-11-2010, 14:38   #18
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Perhaps the Cuts should be directed at senior judges (Throats preferable) n replace em wi folk wi common sense, who would deport this woman on completion of sentence.
Would there be much point? As an EU citizen, she's free to come and go as she pleases.
Old 03-11-2010, 16:15   #19
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
Would there be much point? As an EU citizen, she's free to come and go as she pleases.
(Post 12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
In her case, I quite agree.

Though I sadly suspect that because of a 'borders free E.E.C.' that is unlikely to happen.
Nice we're both still singing from the same anti-European hymn book.

Even if we're doing it at different times.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 19:36   #20
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
(Post 12)

Nice we're both still singing from the same anti-European hymn book.

Even if we're doing it at different times.

Agreed, but it's not been called the EEC since the early 90's. And I'm not being pedantic here - the change from European Economic Community to European Union says everything anyone needs to know about the nature and ambitions of this bloated, corrupt, self-serving, profoundly undemocratic institution.
Old 04-11-2010, 09:39   #21
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Agreed, but it's not been called the EEC since the early 90's. And I'm not being pedantic here - the change from European Economic Community to European Union says everything anyone needs to know about the nature and ambitions of this bloated, corrupt, self-serving, profoundly undemocratic institution.
Take it your not really a fan Wyn
Old 04-11-2010, 09:47   #22
Give, give, give member

Quote:

It takes me all my time not to say Common Market.

Which was it's name the last time we were allowed a referendum on the issue, about a body, which at that time, was purely an economic alliance, not the monster we've been lumbered with now. The United States of Europe.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..