Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-08-2007, 02:51   #1
God Member

worrying

Received this email earlier!!

Very worrying................

A woman at the nightclub in Cobar on Saturday night was taken by 5 men, who according to hospital and police reports, gang raped her before dumping her.
Unable to remember the events of the evening, tests later confirmed the repeated rape along with traces of Rohypnol in her blood, with Progesterex, which is essentially a small sterilization pill. This drug is now being used by rapists at parties to rape and sterilize their victims. Progesterex is available to vets to sterilize large animals.

Rumor has it that Progesterex is being used together with Rohypnol, the date rape drug.

As with Rohypnol, all they have to do is drop it into the girls drink. The girl can´t remember a thing the next morning, of all that had taken place the night before.

Progesterex, which dissolves in drinks just as easily, is such that the victim doesn´t conceive from the rape and the rapist needn´t worry about having a paternity test identifying him months later.

The drugs effects are not temporary- They are permanent! Progesterex was designed to sterilize horses. Any female who takes it will never be able to conceive. The barstewards can get this drug from anyone who is in vet school or any university. It´s that easy, and Progesterex is about to break out big every where. Believe it or not, there are even sites on the Internet telling people how to use it.

Please COPY this to everyone you know, especially girls. Be careful when you´re out, and don´t leave your drink unattended. Please make the effort to pass this onto all you know......

Guys, please inform all your female friends and relatives.

Girls, keep your drinks safe at all times, and men, look after the girls you´re with.

Please pass this on to all your friends and family...

Miracles do happen!!

slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 17-08-2007, 03:04   #2
God Member

Re: worrying

Wheres Cobar ?
steeljack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2007, 03:40   #3
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by slinky View Post

Guys, please inform all your female friends and relatives.

Girls, keep your drinks safe at all times, and men, look after the girls you´re with.

Please pass this on to all your friends and family...
This is a very worrying, especially when you consider the smoking ban, a lot of women now leave their drinks unattended as they wander out the front of my local to have a cigarette, because they can't take the drink with them.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2007, 06:16   #4
Senior Member+

Do they even have a smoking ban in Australia?
Old 17-08-2007, 06:23   #5

This is a hoax email.

Whilst the date rape drug Rohypnol does exist, the other one Progesterex does not.

It's a hoax email that has been doing the rounds for a few years now
forceten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2007, 06:34   #6
God Member

Progesterex

whoever is sick enough to start this rumour up needs a good seeing too

Last edited by Mick; 17-08-2007 at 07:02. Reason: bad language
shakermaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2007, 07:23   #7
Senior Member+

That was the point I was making. Maybe I was over subtle.

This has been going round for years.
Old 17-08-2007, 07:37   #8
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

is it a chain email opr summat?, i never read emails i dont know who they are from i always delete them, there are some sad people about!
Old 17-08-2007, 08:28   #9
God Member

think i'll pop that on mi myspace, cheers for that slinks
Old 17-08-2007, 14:26   #10
God Member

Oh well it was very early this morning when I received it and thought it was worth passing on!! apparently it's a hoax................. good, we will be safe leaving our drinks while we go outside now....... ha hum

Miracles do happen!!

Old 17-08-2007, 15:12   #11
God Member

Quote:
Oh well it was very early this morning when I received it and thought it was worth passing on!! apparently it's a hoax................. good, we will be safe leaving our drinks while we go outside now....... ha hum
Even if its a hoax it has a serious message. If a female I would finish my drink before going for a fag or the loo or take it with me.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2007, 15:20   #12
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPUGGIE J View Post
Even if its a hoax it has a serious message. If a female I would finish my drink before going for a fag or the loo or take it with me.
I know Spugg, I never leave my drink for 2 seconds....... that reply was sent with my tongue in my cheek

Miracles do happen!!

Old 17-08-2007, 15:24   #13
God Member

Quote:
I know Spugg, I never leave my drink for 2 seconds....... that reply was sent with my tongue in my cheek

and beer in hand lol
cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2007, 15:25   #14
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokee View Post
and beer in hand lol
and cling film over top

Miracles do happen!!

Old 17-08-2007, 16:59   #15
Senior Member+

I usually drink bottles and have a "spikey" its kind of a plug that you put in the top of your bottle and it has a hole in it for a straw. If i'm drinking out of a glass, when i'm not drinking i have my hand over the top and never put it down, i wait till i've finished it before going for a cigarette.

Even if this email is a hoax, it still happens. I've had my drink spiked in the past and it is the most frightening thing thats ever happened to me. I still, to this day do not remember what happened. Luckily I have very good friends who took care of me.
Lolly is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..