Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Nightlife, Events, Days out
Donate! Join Today

Nightlife, Events, Days out To discuss events, nightlife, pubs etc.. in and around Accrington. Also days out and about, where to go, where have you been, let us know!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-04-2004, 13:06   #61

Re: another sundays drink meeting

Had a great afternoon/night. Me,Len and Wingy were the last ones standing well staggering.

Thanx poeple for another good night.
ellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 26-04-2004, 13:09   #62
Resting in Peace

yes but you did not get there while 5pm we all started at 2pm
still great afternoon
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2004, 13:14   #63

We had to make up for being late!!
sorry
ellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2004, 13:24   #64
God Member

Great afternoon folks.....just back in the smoke now...what time did it all finish off? I spoke to the landlord/landlady just before I left...they appreciated having everyone around (in fact, I got a b*ll**king for not letting them know earlier 'cause they would have put sandwiches on)
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2004, 13:36   #65
Resting in Peace

NOW YOU TELL US tealeaf
Pussycat it was good to see you and Wingy again better late than never and yes you did make up the ground hehe
Old 26-04-2004, 14:43   #66
God Member

When And Where Is The Next One Then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 26-04-2004, 15:01   #67
Resting in Peace

someone has surggested the miners on blackburn road but no date yet hehe
Old 26-04-2004, 15:14   #68
God Member

Sounds good...but are we looking at the next few weeks or the next few months?...sunday was only 2 weeks after the previous bash and the major reason for sunday was Roy & Darby being over from Russia & Germany....I was thinking of possibly a mid-summer bash around sunday 20th June...thats 2 months away & no doubt we could have something between earlier, but it does give people plenty of time to plan for travel & shiftwork...it's just an idea to pencil in...I dunno...whats everyone else think?
Old 26-04-2004, 15:16   #69
Filthy / Gorgeous

Bejeweled Blitz Champion!

Why does my head hurt so much?? Why is my tongue still stuck to the roof of my mouth??? Why is it nearly tea time and despite several cups of coffee I haven't peed yet??? Think I got in about 10pm, but can't be certain.... All I can say is what a brilliant day, (and night)..

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
lettie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2004, 15:18   #70
Resting in Peace

Lettie do you remember the chat we had about those pics don't forget to drop them round.
Old 26-04-2004, 15:23   #71
Filthy / Gorgeous

Bejeweled Blitz Champion!

Yes I vaguely remember, I'll pop round with them sometime soon... I think the 20th June sounds great, I may have just about recovered from this one by then..

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
lettie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2004, 15:30   #72
God Member

If I'd have known you would still have been taking the waters till 8ish or so, I would have sneaked out and joined you for a nightcap...
Old 26-04-2004, 17:17   #73
Len
God Member

Quote:
come on len what where you both chatting about hehe ??

Well the chat with the young models was about things in general. I think at one point I told her that I have a camera and would she like to come to my place to do some photo shoots. lol The way she looked at me I thought I was about to receive a slap any second but she realized that I was just mucking about. She is good to get on with but I wouldn't like to get on the wrong side of her. lol

As for the day after the accy meet. I've had a terrible day at work, just as lettie describes, that is how I have felt, and my nerves feel shot-at. At least I got to work on time don't know how but I did.
I think I shall have an early night tonight.
Maybe we should consider choosing another day rather than a Sunday. Maybe a Saturday then we have time to recover before work. lol
Roy had told me allsorts of useful info during the day but the thing is I can't remember any of it. lol.

Last edited by Len; 26-04-2004 at 18:49.
Len is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2004, 17:45   #74
mez
God Member

well any time will do me, as you know & anywhere too i must admit by having a meal first did help, although i was only on the beer & not the little ones, i think we could do with a meet first to arrange the get to-gether for 20th june, :sign_beer: wot does any one else think ? its up to you folks
Old 26-04-2004, 17:56   #75
Len
God Member

Tealeaf.

We ended up in the open anchor until last orders. When we arrived there was police everywhere. We had just missed a blood bath. Someone had come into the pub and hit another chap with a glass, they were still mopping up.
We had a good time in there anyway with good company and good chat.

Len is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..