Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Nightlife, Events, Days out
Donate! Join Today

Nightlife, Events, Days out To discuss events, nightlife, pubs etc.. in and around Accrington. Also days out and about, where to go, where have you been, let us know!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-10-2006, 13:06   #16
I am Banned

Re: industry nightclub new 25+ bar

at the end of the day industry will be the next club in accy. lar de dars will close down after new year all im tryin to do is give ppl a good time in accrington, its a dying town for nights out i dj in burnley aswell and that is piking up with ppl from accy so all i want is for ppl to go out round accy and thing year wot a gud night and ill cum back next week. i like to av a laf with ppl and i can mix but at times i dont bother because you don't need to the conga has been a massive sucess and ppl ask me if we are doing it at start of night (going out is all about having a laf and chilling out thats all i want) ITS UP 2 YOU IF YOU WANT TO COME AND AV A LUK BUT ASK PPL HU AV BIN IN LAS THREE WEEKS AND THEY WILL SAY THEY AD A GOOD TIME
DJ FUNKY@INDUSTRY is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 23-10-2006, 16:00   #17

Its people like this chap who are gonna put even more people off going! I've been there, its a good night out, but please Mr DJ, turn your record off!!!
Kisser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2006, 16:09   #18
Senior Member+

i can just picture it now.....all those people stood in the club pointing at the dj and saying " look its that pillock who posts tripe on accyweb "....

a proper football club,built on the foundations laid by a true fan..andy dunn notw 08....fantastic !!!
BLACKBURN RAVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2006, 23:57   #19
Always EVIL within us

DJ Funky, Can I give you just a little advice?

Firstly, take a more active part in the forum away from your career and people are more likely to hear what you say.

You are "speaking" on a forum not sending a text! Try conversing in English. There are people out here that MAY be interested in your "club" but by trying to be hip, you are killing off any interested parties

READ your post before sending, it's cr** as it stands

- - - BTW Welcome to the Accyweb (I think)
Old 28-10-2006, 00:02   #20
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busman747
DJ Funky, Can I give you just a little advice?

Firstly, take a more active part in the forum away from your career and people are more likely to hear what you say.

You are "speaking" on a forum not sending a text! Try conversing in English. There are people out here that MAY be interested in your "club" but by trying to be hip, you are killing off any interested parties

READ your post before sending, it's cr** as it stands

- - - BTW Welcome to the Accyweb (I think)
^5 bro.

get dahn wiv the yoof of 2day

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2006, 06:45   #21

pmsl at Garinda!!
Kisser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2006, 09:39   #22
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda
^5 bro.

get dahn wiv the yoof of 2day
lol ya wally...think you n neil have been on the loony juice...only read 2 posts this morn n i aint stopped laughin yet ....lets hope it a certain " start as you mean to carry on " day ....

a proper football club,built on the foundations laid by a true fan..andy dunn notw 08....fantastic !!!
BLACKBURN RAVER is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..