Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Nightlife, Events, Days out
Donate! Join Today

Nightlife, Events, Days out To discuss events, nightlife, pubs etc.. in and around Accrington. Also days out and about, where to go, where have you been, let us know!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

View Poll Results: which night for funny girls?
march 11th 2006 saturday night 0 0%
april 8th 2006 saturady night 0 0%
april 15th 2006 saturday night 3 100.00%
april 29th 2006 saturday night 0 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2005, 15:10   #1
I am Banned

ladies night!!

Any ladies interested in having a night out at funny girls in blackpool,(i take it you know what kind of show you will be watching) im hoping for it to take place on october 1st which would be a saturday night we would be getting there by minibus and be coming back home on the mini bus too. there may be a three course meal involved to dependant on how many people would like to go and then there is the show of course.
I went a few months back and believe me what an expiereince! It is fantastic. i couldnt as yet tell you a price but as soon as i find out i shall be back to let everyone know. last time i went it was around 30.00 for the meal and show and a booth to sit in with a great view.
The show starts around 8pm and finishes at 11.30pm but if we were to have a meal it starts at 7pm. so if your up for a fab night out lets get going!!!!!!!
baby boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 01-08-2005, 15:44   #2
Filthy / Gorgeous

Bejeweled Blitz Champion!
Re: ladies night!!

Oooh, it's years since I last went to Funny Girls, about 1995 by my reckoning. I'll have to see what I'm working but definitely interested..

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
lettie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2005, 16:21   #3

Most certainly interested in doing this one. I last went to Funny Girls in April of this year, and it's just the best night.
Old 01-08-2005, 17:35   #4
God Member

Sounds a good night to me, when do you need def answer?? Would have to sort the lads out for that night

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2005, 18:38   #5
Give, give, give member

I'm working that night

At Funny Girls!

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2005, 19:19   #6
God Member

That sounds good to me haven't been for several years, will have to check work, babysitter etc but definately interested.
grego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2005, 19:26   #7

I'm not a lady but if ya need a taxi driver let me know

People work for money!
If you want loyalty, get a dog!!!
WINGY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2005, 22:01   #8
I am Banned

okay lets say give it two week notice because then i can ring up and get the menus and proper prices. and at the next meeting everyone can choose what they want to eat then on the night the food will be ready for when where there. is that ok?? i can honestly really tell you that when i went in april i paid 25.00 for a 3 course meal and my ticket into the show and a booth. v. cheap! shoul be a good night in all!!
Old 02-08-2005, 08:10   #9
mez
God Member

yes i'd love to go on this one, never been to funny girls, always wanted to go,put my name on the list!!!
Old 02-08-2005, 08:56   #10
God Member

I'll ask Julie if she fancies it. I assume its OK to see if her big sis wants to come along as well?
entwisi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005, 09:22   #11
Filthy / Gorgeous

Bejeweled Blitz Champion!

I'm sure it will be a case of 'the more the merrier'

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
lettie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005, 20:52   #12
Junior Member+

Smile Re: ladies night!!

hi,

its karls other half debbie here,can i come please?,always wanted to go but none of my mates fancied going,just let me know whats been sorted and if you need a deposit,lol debs
karlr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2005, 16:01   #13
I am Banned

okay dokey im guna buk for 15 people so its a first cum first go service if its successful we can always use it as another excuse to go. does 25.00 deposit sound okay to everyone? that should cover funny girls the meal and the entry to the show. then on the night or a week before we could sort out money for transport then? im going to start putting names down a list soon so let me know asap xxx
Old 05-08-2005, 22:04   #14

Put me on that list!
Old 06-08-2005, 08:03   #15
mez
God Member

me too + one more

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..