Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Nightlife, Events, Days out
Donate! Join Today

Nightlife, Events, Days out To discuss events, nightlife, pubs etc.. in and around Accrington. Also days out and about, where to go, where have you been, let us know!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-05-2005, 17:58   #31

Talking Re: Wedding

You can't beat a wedding!! Smashing photo's Mick! ! Good luck Willow and Busman for the future!

wayneyboy1942 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 15-05-2005, 21:00   #32
Beacon of light

Re: Wedding

Much Happiness to you both......! :e46: :e46:

Mick the pics are lovely.......you have done a great job there.

I felt like I was there too.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2005, 07:03   #33
Resting in Peace

Thanks all for the compliments i wanted to take a lot more pics but the official photographer kept getting in my way hehe
anyway Willow & Busman thanks for letting the accyweb lot go to the wedding we all enjoyed it and i hope you have a long and happy life togeather
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2005, 22:25   #34
Accy Goddess

Hey Mummiboo.
You cant get married yet.
I cant afford a new hat.
ANNE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2005, 17:40   #35
Resident Waffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick
Thanks all for the compliments i wanted to take a lot more pics but the official photographer kept getting in my way hehe

Judging by your photos and his Mick we wish we'd had you as the official photographer! At least we know who not to recommend to anyone else. Considering all the photos he took, (especially up at the park when we were getting rather tired and really wanted to be getting to the reception before it was all over without us!) there should have been some really good ones but I don't think there's one that actually shows the decoration in my hair.

Would you believe he had us facing each other with that side of my head away from the camera so the flowers were totally invisible? And in the other outdoor shots where I'm facing the camera the wind had blown my hair over the flowers so again they were not seen. Mez noticed that and moved my hair but by then he'd taken the photos. Now if she'd noticed it why didn't he? Surely things like that should be part of his job? If I'd been taking them I would also have looked for unwanted objects in the background and eliminated them. Gosh I sound like a right old grouch don't I? lol

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2005, 17:45   #36
mez
God Member

welcome home madam grough, he he he all the pics were good willow & lets face it I was passing you at the time , talking to you ,(as usual) & i noticed the flowers covered by your hair (ok ok you lot , I KNOW IM NOSEY)but never mind your home & a good time was had by all.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..