Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Nightlife, Events, Days out
Donate! Join Today

Nightlife, Events, Days out To discuss events, nightlife, pubs etc.. in and around Accrington. Also days out and about, where to go, where have you been, let us know!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2004, 07:11   #31
Filthy / Gorgeous

Bejeweled Blitz Champion!
Re: welcoming nastya & baby nina////

I still don't know what I'm working Mez. If I'm still in my present job, I will be working friday night, so I will meet you at about 3-4pm. If I am in my new job then I still don't know which shifts I'll be covering. I'll be there if I can..

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
lettie is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 10-08-2004, 09:40   #32
Filthy / Gorgeous

I have a request.. I have just found out that Sparky will be going back to China to work on Monday 23rd August for at least a couple of weeks. He will miss the Bank Holiday meet up. Would anyone like to meet us for a drink the weekend before on either 21st or 22nd.

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
Old 10-08-2004, 11:30   #33
mez
God Member

o goody that works out fine shall we see if roy nastya & baby nina are available then we could combine it.
Old 10-08-2004, 12:20   #34
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by lettie
I have a request.. I have just found out that Sparky will be going back to China to work on Monday 23rd August for at least a couple of weeks. He will miss the Bank Holiday meet up. Would anyone like to meet us for a drink the weekend before on either 21st or 22nd.
Also the next post from Mez:-
o goody that works out fine shall we see if roy nastya & baby nina are available then we could combine it.

Yep I'll be there lettie, as for Roy etc don't forget Mez that when Roy gets back from Ireland He's going straight to Russia again, so, we don't know if he'll be back in time (hard work keeping up with these jet setters isn't it?).
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2004, 12:26   #35
mez
God Member

ooo i know mick has just reminded me of it oo eck the brain, must be all the rain,
Old 10-08-2004, 14:24   #36

HI lettie, you switching jobs? where ya going?
littlemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2004, 21:20   #37
Filthy / Gorgeous

I've pm'd you with the details Littlemo, basically I'm going back to Queens Park and won't be on the community side of things any more, I'll really miss being out and about.

Old 11-08-2004, 20:22   #38
mez
God Member

The Welcoming Of Nastya & Nina Has Been Postponed Until Some Time In September , Sorry If Youve Already Made Arrangements.
Old 11-08-2004, 20:28   #39
Filthy / Gorgeous

Does anyone still want to meet me and Sparky for a drink on 21st or 22nd August to say cheerio before he goes to China..

Old 11-08-2004, 20:29   #40
mez
God Member

lettie just put a new thread to that affect.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..