Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f71/)
-   -   The Accyweb Annual Awards Evening Categories (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f71/the-accyweb-annual-awards-evening-categories-16080.html)

Gayle 18-09-2005 16:32

The Accyweb Annual Awards Evening Categories

I've looked at all the posts on the other thread and I've had a few pms too and here is the definitive list of categories for the award ceremony. I couldn't include all the suggestions or we'll be there all night on awards evening.

FUNNIEST THREAD
BEST SERIOUS ISSUE THREAD
MOST RANDOM THREAD WANDER
BEST DRAMA QUEEN
BEST AVATAR
BEST JOKE/INNUENDO OR PITHY PUT DOWN
BEST MAD RANT

PLUS, WE WILL BE HAVING THE FIRST INDUCTEE TO THE ACCYWEB HALL OF FAME FOR SERVICES ABOVE AND BEYOND THE CALL OF DUTY

So now, we need nominations. I'll consider all the nominations in the previous thread as well but we really need lots more.

You can either post in this thread or send me a pm. Make sure you put the category at the top of your post so that I don't have to guess what category you're nominating people for.

slinky 18-09-2005 18:43

Re: The Accyweb Annual Awards Evening Categories

FUNNIEST THREAD............................

I nominate TINKERBELLE........................the thread was I'M MISSERABLE

Romps 18-09-2005 19:08

Best Mad Rant

I nominate..........KIPAX for the 'Good Old Moorhead Staff' Thread

Tinkerbelle 18-09-2005 19:40

ACCYWEB HALL OF FAME - KIPAX

BEST MAD RANT - KIPAX (for all of them ;))

BEST DRAMA QUEEN - GARINDA

BEST SERIOUS THREAD - GAYLE KNIGHT (Ponopticon debate)

Tinkerbelle 18-09-2005 19:41

ACCYWEB HALL OF FAME - KIPAX

BEST MAD RANT - KIPAX (for all of them ;))

BEST DRAMA QUEEN - GARINDA

BEST SERIOUS THREAD - GAYLE KNIGHT (Ponopticon debate)

Gayle 20-09-2005 17:49

We've got this far so any suggestions for when we should hold this awards evening?

I was thinking of a Sunday evening, that's when we're most often all sat at our pcs.

shiny gem 20-09-2005 17:50

sunday sounds good

slinky 20-09-2005 19:20

Sunday sounds good, But i'm working util 8pm on sunday. So please could you make it about 9pm?? PLEASE!!

garinda 22-09-2005 08:52

Thought it safer and wiser to pm my votes in.:)

mthead 22-09-2005 10:02

BEST MAD RANT - Got to be Bezz in chat the other night LOL (sorry just kidding couldnt resist that one):)

Gayle 22-09-2005 18:24

So, it's decided then. The first Accyweb Award ceremony will start at 8.30pm on Sunday 25th September 2005.

At exactly 8.30pm I will start a new thread for the ceremony. 8.30pm to 9.00pm will be red carpet time, as you come on to the thread you'll be invited to describe how you're dressed. Garinda, would you like to be our fashion correspondent, interviewing people as they arrive on the red carpet? At 9.00pm the ceremony will officially start.

If you'd like to be one of the presenters of awards please pm me and you can open a golden envelope on the evening. I'll give you instructions on how it will work on the evening.

Get your glad rags ready, write your acceptance speeches and practice your fake smiles for if you lose. See you all then!

By the way, there is still time to get nominations in. Feel free to pm me with them.

garinda 23-09-2005 10:17

Joan Rivers?

That pussy cat?

Yes I'd love to be the frock jock.:)

Romps 23-09-2005 12:17

Oh no not much time sweeties, must get my evening wear sorted. I will be so annoyed if anyone has the same frock as me. I'm wearing a Stella Mccartney Autumn 2005 design, so you lot better not duplicate or I will just stamp my strappy Jimmy Choos, and go into full diva mode darling.

Ok off to speak to Stella and or course Chritian Lacroix. MMMM decisions, decisions.

Romps 23-09-2005 12:45

[QUOTE=Gayle Knight]

PLUS, WE WILL BE HAVING THE FIRST INDUCTEE TO THE ACCYWEB HALL OF FAME FOR SERVICES ABOVE AND BEYOND THE CALL OF DUTY

Gayle can we nominate for this or has it been decided already? if so are nominations for this via PM?

Gayle 23-09-2005 12:57

Yes, still time to vote - pm me if you want.