Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f71/)
-   -   Do you beleive in poltegists (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f71/do-you-beleive-in-poltegists-25410.html)

accymel 31-10-2006 17:16

Do you beleive in poltegists

As its Halloween & spook night Did anyone watch most haunted last night ??? Its good for a laugh:D

It was at the Edinburgh vaults & 2 ended up with serious gashes from a supposed potegistal demon. Big debate going on as to whether it fake or fiction as to how they got them on living tv. Is there such thing as ghosts & poltegists??

Sceptic or believer?

garinda 31-10-2006 17:18

Re: Do you beleive in poltegists

Sceptic, though I'd love to be proved wrong, because if one came flying in I wouldn't have to dust.:D

AccyJay 31-10-2006 17:20

I totally believe in the supernatural.

garinda 31-10-2006 17:23

Strange how with all the advancements in technology there is still no indisputable evidence that anything that can't be explained away, as ever, ever happened.

maxwell silver 31-10-2006 17:23

I have seen the ghosts of Patrick Swayze & Bruce Willis and they did'nt scare me in the slightest.;)

accymel 31-10-2006 17:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda
Strange how with all the advancements in technology there is still no indisputable evidence that anything that can't be explained away, as ever, ever happened.

True they've been saying that on another forum that despite the physical evidence of being harmed, event the parapsychologist was lost for words, that people were quick to say tehy did it themselves, even if an aporition was actually caught on film then people would say it was a hoax - so how do u prove or disprove it?

slinky 31-10-2006 17:34

Yes I watched it Mel. Don't know what to make of it though :confused:

It was quite good last night. I was watching the web cams at the same time on here.

Will be watching it again tonight. I have never seen anything supernatural but I do believe there is something.

garinda 31-10-2006 17:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by slinky
It was quite good last night. I was watching the web cams at the same time on here.

On here?

Watching Accy Web webcams?

Now that really would be frightening.:D

garinda 31-10-2006 17:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by slinky
I have never seen anything supernatural but I do believe there is something.

Would it put the willies up you if you did?

accymel 31-10-2006 17:37

Me either slinky i dont know what to make of it as it was quite dramatic & will be watching tonight - thats if they turn up tho:eek: LOL

Theres something that i do know but as to how far & what is another:confused:

accymel 31-10-2006 17:38

Quote:

probably depend who's they are :eek: :D

slinky 31-10-2006 17:41

Quote:

No. I am not scared by it what so ever. ASK TINKS :D she poo's her pants at the mere mention of a ghost, but it doesn't bother me 1 bit.

People say that if you're scared by it, then it won't show itself. Well I'm not scared so come on ghosties show yourselves.

I would even goto somewhere haunted, would love to sleep over somewhere that is supposedly haunted, but no-one will do it with me.

accymel 31-10-2006 17:43

I think you should stay the night at Tyndale farm up Pendle - now that was the most beleivable thing on Most Haunted - even they wont go back:D

LancYorkYankee 31-10-2006 17:45

Yup, believe their around. Nope, not scared t'all!

AccyJay 31-10-2006 17:46

There's a ghost program on tonight. A one off documentary examining clains of inexplicable phenomena, including ghostly apparitions, that staff & passengers have experienced whilst on London's tube.

Ghosts On The Underground.

C5

11pm

:)