Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f71/)
-   -   Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!! (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f71/grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-28114.html)

slinky 30-01-2007 12:44

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

Got up this morning and the car had been broken into. :mad::mad:

Luckily they didn't get anything.................smashed window.........but Gingers sat nav is hidden in a secret compartment that no-one knows is there ( so if you barstools are reading this...........HAHAHA )

Police were very good, came out straight away. The bobby said that it is the 22nd taxi to be broken into in 4 days :mad::mad:

So if any taxi drivers are reading this!!! Be warned.

They took finger prints from a letter that these scum bags had touched, but I'm not holding my breath for these Numpties to get caught.

The police said they have a good idea who it is.......but where as they could have gone and questioned them a couple of years ago, now they need hard evidence to even do that :eek:...............

It doesn't bother me so much the car getting damaged, it can be repaired.....but it's knowing that people were so near my house while we all slept!!!

WillowTheWhisp 30-01-2007 12:48

Re: Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

It's mad that the police can't question the people they suspect.

flashy 30-01-2007 13:10

what pee's me off slinks is that IF they are caught will they go to prison or get let off with a suspended sentance cos there's no room for them in prison?

cherokee 30-01-2007 13:15

hard community work.......... barstewards

slinky 30-01-2007 13:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashytart (Post 376705)
what pee's me off slinks is that IF they are caught will they go to prison or get let off with a suspended sentance cos there's no room for them in prison?

I know!!!! Gits........ copper said if they caught them then at least we can claim the money back off them for the window.............OH BIG DEAL

cherokee 30-01-2007 13:21

DERRRRR IF THEY HAD MONEY THEY WOULDNT HAVE NEEDED TO BREAK IN TO YOUR CAR........I know how mad it feels slinks ..we had ours broken into once even worse we once barred someone from pub and next thing the ruddy car had been torched...

slinky 30-01-2007 13:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherokee (Post 376716)
DERRRRR IF THEY HAD MONEY THEY WOULDNT HAVE NEEDED TO BREAK IN TO YOUR CAR........I know how mad it feels slinks ..we had ours broken into once even worse we once barred someone from pub and next thing the ruddy car had been torched...

It really annoys doesn't it. I mean it won't even be payed for by the insurance. People assume it will, but it has to come out of our own pocket. Because it's a taxi that was broken into, Gingers insurance is £500 excess before they will even do the work. Well the window only cost £60 to be fitted as well so no point paying £500 excess........but we are £60 out of bloody pocket now.:mad:

slinky 30-01-2007 13:27

Thanks for the karma Flashy xxx

grannyclaret 30-01-2007 13:28

sorry to hear that slinky...hope you and the kids are o.k.....SCUMBAGS

slinky 30-01-2007 13:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by grannyclaret (Post 376722)
sorry to hear that slinky...hope you and the kids are o.k.....SCUMBAGS

Thanks Granny, yeah we are all fine. First thing I knew about was this morning when I heard Ginger come back in the house saying " fffffffffffffff........." ok well you get my drift on what Ginger was saying ;)

entwisi 30-01-2007 13:35

Law and Order, heh, lets get tough ....... sorry, I forget who said it now.

Commiserations Slinks and Ginger. I hope the taxi lads find out who did it.

slinky 30-01-2007 13:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by entwisi (Post 376727)

I hope the taxi lads find out who did it.

OH me too ;)

Thanks Entwisi

WillowTheWhisp 30-01-2007 13:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by slinky (Post 376711)
I know!!!! Gits........ copper said if they caught them then at least we can claim the money back off them for the window.............OH BIG DEAL

Oh yeah like they'd just hand the money over! :rolleyes:

slinky 30-01-2007 13:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by WillowTheWhisp (Post 376736)
Oh yeah like they'd just hand the money over! :rolleyes:

Yeah I thought that!!!! would probably get 20p a month for the next 20 years lol

WillowTheWhisp 30-01-2007 14:11

If you're lucky!