Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f71/)
-   -   Today I met an Accywebber... (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f71/today-i-met-an-accywebber-40681.html)

Margaret Pilkington 11-07-2008 20:41

Re: Today I met an Accywebber...

I hope you didn't hurt your hand Jen :D

shillelagh 11-07-2008 21:16

Nah margaret i didnt his head is soft!!!! lol

Now i will be ducking when he sees this!!!

SPUGGIE J 11-07-2008 21:39

Good job it wasnt my butt as the lack of padding would have lead to a brocken foot.

cashman 31-07-2008 20:27

was out with oscar tonight up owd bobs n passed this lady wi a dog, on the way back we met again n i was asked are you on accyweb? i said yes, she said you are cashman aren't you, we had a good natter n it was Janet who turned out to be a very nice lady, who was one of the first members, i remember her on here from way back, she was very helpful to me when i was after some Terry Dene music, sadly she don't come on much now as she's no internet at home, anyway if she does read this at some point, was a pleasure to meet you.:);)

grego 31-07-2008 20:33

Cashman I caught a quick glimse of you in Asda today! Also bumped into Katex, Accywebbers are everywhere (especially Asda)!

cashman 31-07-2008 20:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by grego (Post 613414)
Cashman I caught a quick glimse of you in Asda today! Also bumped into Katex, Accywebbers are everywhere (especially Asda)!

was that before or after my arrest fer shoplifting?:D

grego 31-07-2008 20:38

Not sure you were just making your way to the booze section:D

lancsdave 31-07-2008 20:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by grego (Post 613414)

Well done for keeping your distance Grego. Post number 74 in this thread was obviously taken notice of by a few people :D:D

cashman 31-07-2008 20:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by grego (Post 613419)
Not sure you were just making your way to the booze section:D

ahh was just snaffling some red wine,:D

grego 31-07-2008 21:12

Nowt wrong with that Cashy.

david1 12-01-2009 20:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by mick (Post 599417)
The other Problem is when they come up to you and say "Hi your Mick off Accyweb i saw your photo in the Gallery" i say "yes" then they start chatting and there is me thinking "who the hell is this ".
so Please if you do recognize me DO stop me and have a chat BUT please let me know who YOU are i meet so many off here and cant remember all the site names and real names ta:D:D

Hi mick , I am coming over to accy on friday , you may recognize me if i bump into you. I am your brother !!!:D:D:D

jaysay 14-01-2009 16:23

I went one better I met two, lancsdave and Accymel:mosher:

lancsdave 14-01-2009 17:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 669120)
I went one better I met two, lancsdave and Accymel:mosher:

Good to meet you Jaysay, did you find the Burnley badge I slipped down the side of the cushion yet :p

jaysay 15-01-2009 11:15

Re: Today I met an Acsysweb...

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancsdave (Post 669143)
Good to meet you Jaysay, did you find the Burnley badge I slipped down the side of the cushion yet :p

Its okay dave I've sprinkled it with holy water and waved a crucifix over it a few times, its quite safe now:D Ya it was good to meet you and Mel too dave nice to put faces to names:mosher:

lancsdave 13-02-2009 16:54

Accylass came round to my superstore today and introduced herself so it was good to put another face to a name.

Did rather let herself down though by admitting she knew Less :D:D:D