Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f71/)
-   -   What avatars annoy you? (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f71/what-avatars-annoy-you-42255.html)

Royboy39 31-08-2008 21:30

What avatars annoy you?

I was asked by Mick to remove Butch...the walking bear. I did.
Someone complained of flashing lights....Yeah.
What I want to know is when is Felix going to stop for a slash? :p

cashman 31-08-2008 23:05

Re: What avatars annoy you?

none annoy me, everyones got differant ideas n mine are don't give a monkeys, so long as they are not disgusting cos kids come on here.

grannyclaret 31-08-2008 23:09

None bother me either,,,,some are really imaginative

garinda 31-08-2008 23:17

They don't bother me.

Though my little winker seemed to get on people's nerves.

Oh, and besides the eye, LYY didn't like my Nellie Olsen, from the Little Houise on the Prairie, avatar.:D

cherokee 31-08-2008 23:20

I dont really mind them either so long as they,re respectable (same reason as cashy)

I love to see the different ones although the real flashy ones can be irritating and a bit strong on the eyes, and to be honest you can choose not to look at them but if theyre in threads then you dont really get chance to avoid them without leaving the site.

So I suppose you got to take in consideration for other users.

Bonnyboy 31-08-2008 23:20

Not seen an irritating avatar yet Roy. Any in particular getting on your nerves ?

cherokee 31-08-2008 23:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 625593)
They don't bother me.

Though my little winker seemed to get on people's nerves.

Oh, and besides the eye, LYY didn't like my Nellie Olsen, from the Little Houise on the Prairie, avatar.:D

cant remember the nellie one:confused:

BERNADETTE 31-08-2008 23:21

Rindys eye was horrible:)

garinda 31-08-2008 23:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherokee (Post 625599)
cant remember the nellie one:confused:

http://accel11.mettre-put-idata.over...73/nellie1.jpg

:D

grannyclaret 31-08-2008 23:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by BERNADETTE (Post 625601)
Rindys eye was horrible:)

ooh i had forgotton about that one,,,te he

cherokee 31-08-2008 23:52

Why was that annoying ? Have I missed something lol

shillelagh 31-08-2008 23:54

I dont like them when they flash - but if they do i just dont read that post flick past it. No it wasnt me that complained.

garinda 31-08-2008 23:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherokee (Post 625616)
Why was that annoying ? Have I missed something lol

I can't post it for some reason, so will have to resurrect it for a limited time scale.:D

cashman 31-08-2008 23:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 625619)
I can't post it for some reason, so will have to resurrect it for a limited time scale.:D

no wonder ya had a bad turn rindy, that would freak anyone out.:D:D:D:D:D:D

BERNADETTE 31-08-2008 23:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 625619)

A very limited time if you value your life mate:eek:

garinda 31-08-2008 23:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by BERNADETTE (Post 625624)
A very limited time if you value your life mate:eek:

Whoosh.

Gone again...just for you.;)

BERNADETTE 01-09-2008 00:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 625625)
Whoosh.

Gone again...just for you.;)

Thank you I hate that thing:)

cherokee 01-09-2008 00:10

Damn I missed it lol..

Neil 01-09-2008 02:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Royboy39 (Post 625521)

When I can be bothered to find another one.

http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/c...atar2134_7.gifhttp://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/c...atar2134_7.gifhttp://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/c...atar2134_7.gifhttp://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/c...atar2134_7.gifhttp://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/c...atar2134_7.gifhttp://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/c...atar2134_7.gifhttp://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/c...atar2134_7.gifhttp://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/c...atar2134_7.gifhttp://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/c...atar2134_7.gif[IMG]

MargaretR 01-09-2008 17:37

I didn't like the walking bear either - but I didn't put in a complaint about it.
It symbolised aggression to me - if you want to invite hostility by using such an avatar, OK.

The ones that I say 'yuk' to are the football related ones which gives me the impression of an obsessive fanatic.

jambutty 01-09-2008 22:21

There is only one that I find to be insulting.

accyman – Whose avatar reads: “You are not able to view this user’s picture because you are too stupid”

Now I wonder who is going to be the first person to come back with a comment about no sense of humour?

My complaint was not even answered let alone actually addressed.

cashman 01-09-2008 22:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by jambutty (Post 625986)

accyman – Whose avatar reads: “You are not able to view this user’s picture because you are too stupid”

Now I wonder who is going to be the first person to come back with a comment about no sense of humour?

i don't blame em at all, if anyone else thinks its insulting, please say so.:confused:

Mancie 01-09-2008 22:29

Quote:

Well where is your sense of humour?.. ha..:D

accyman 01-09-2008 22:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by BERNADETTE (Post 625998)
See the swearing rule has gone out the window again

its very rare i do but jesus he could drive a saint to swearing

anyway i have removed my so called offensive avatar and replaced it with somthing i think everyone , well almost everyone will be happy with;)

AccyLass 01-09-2008 22:54

Ya'll be getting brownie points off some:p

Oh no, tis called Karma here innit;) lol

Mancie 01-09-2008 22:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by accyman (Post 626001)

anyway i have removed my so called offensive avatar and replaced it with somthing i think everyone , well almost everyone will be happy with;)

Hang on .. seen that avatar before..but who is the bloke waving?.. for a flashing moment I thought it was the Queen in drag !

accyman 01-09-2008 22:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mancie (Post 626016)
Hang on .. seen that avatar before..but who is the bloke waving?.. for a flashing moment I thought it was the Queen in drag !

your spot on

drama queen ;)

AccyLass 01-09-2008 22:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mancie (Post 626016)

The Queen?
or
Queen?
lol

Bagpuss 01-09-2008 23:04

I think Lens can be quite annoying, does he ever stop nodding?

accyman 01-09-2008 23:06

accylass's avatar looks like a laboratory slide for clamidia.

thats what happens when you put yur face between the wrong legs lol

Mancie 02-09-2008 01:45

Quote:

You do set yourself up for this Jambutty.. bit of a devils advocate..are you up for debate or confict?..or just a normal bloke from Darwin?

Neil 02-09-2008 01:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mancie (Post 626089)
or just a normal bloke from Darwin?

What is a normal bloke from Darwen?

Mancie 02-09-2008 01:50

Normal Bloke from Darwin..but could be Ossie! fashion trends do change fast these days

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2008/...b__300x300.jpg

Mancie 02-09-2008 02:24

Bagpuss, Jambutty and...another down the Con club trying to work out who's paying for the next round !:D

YouTube - The Good the Bad and the Ugly

accyman 02-09-2008 03:15

had to put my extremely offensive avatar back due to my new one been unnapreciated

by 1 person :tongueout

jambutty 02-09-2008 13:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by accyman (Post 626001)

Not all that rare. Have you looked at your profile lately? Your comment made on 18-08-2008 at 18:28 reads:
if you have spent enough time looking atthis page to notice this message then you truely are a nosey ….. (the thinly disguised foul language has been deleted)

And then there is that comment that you left when awarding some Karma (which happened to be good Karma :lol: :rofl38:) that reads:
heres some of that bad stuff you moan about you ….. (the thinly disguised foul language has been deleted) I don’t want the self appointed policeman Neil butting in.

All within the space of two weeks. Hardly rare is it? Not that I expect you to agree. You and some others will disagree with me on principle even if they agree.

emamum 02-09-2008 13:21

even I will agree with you when you're right jambutty....... :D:D

jambutty 02-09-2008 13:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mancie (Post 626089)
You do set yourself up for this Jambutty.. bit of a devils advocate..are you up for debate or confict?..or just a normal bloke from Darwin?

No Mancie, but I did know what the reaction was likely to be. And I wasn’t wrong.

According to a number of members of this forum I am not supposed to have my own opinion but have to fall in line with theirs and if I don’t then I get vilified and then the sycophants join in.

I would remind you that I didn’t start this thread with the title of “What avatars annoy you?”

I just answered the question. Was that wrong?

An avatar that reads, “You are not able to view this user’s picture because you are too stupid” does annoy me and I found it to be offensive. I complained about it not because it was annoying but because it was offensive. Annoyances - I shrug off.

I see that accyman’s thinly disguised foul language post has been deleted. However the contents of that post gave me the clue as to who it was who tried to award me some negative Karma and making a nasty comment using the same format of thinly disguised foul language, but only succeeded in awarding some positive Karma. Which as far as I am concerned is the joke of the century. :rofl38::rofl38::rofl38:Maybe accyman cannot see the picture in his own avatar?

cashman 02-09-2008 13:29

certainly you are entitled to your opinion jambutty, everyone is. but as no-one else replied to my post- was it offensive? i would seriously question myself as to why i and no-one else thought it was.:rolleyes:

WillowTheWhisp 02-09-2008 13:37

Quote:

Royboy, I mentioned your avatar to you yourself at one time. There was a faulty frame in it which caused it to flash on and off. It didn't affect everyone but it did give me a blinding headache if I was trying to read your posts. I had the option of ignoring your posts but I didn't really want to do that. I know you said that you couldn't see the problem yourself. You may recall that I copied the gif, edited out the damaged frame and then I think I sent it back to you to substitute for the faulty version. I do know that for a while the none flashing version was used and I really appreciated that.

However, at some later stage you changed it, possible for a football one, and then put the original Butch back again with the faulty frame and I was back to square one so instead of bothering you again about it I asked Mick if he could swap it for the mended version - I know he has swapped avatars in the past when people have posted ones which contravened site regulations.

Instead of doing that though it sounds like he contacted you and asked you to do it yourself.

All I was asking for was the same avatar but without the damaged frame which caused me problems. I'm sorry if you took offence at that as none was intended and you didn't seem to mind the first time round.

Bagpuss 02-09-2008 14:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mancie (Post 626097)
Bagpuss, Jambutty and...another down the Con club trying to work out who's paying for the next round !:D

YouTube - The Good the Bad and the Ugly

The third person is obviously you mancie because of course I'm the good, jambutty is currently the baddie of accyweb that leaves you to take the role of the ugly but please lets find another drinking hole than a con club.:)

Len 02-09-2008 17:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by WillowTheWhisp (Post 626220)

I do know that for a while the none flashing version was used and I really appreciated that.

Willow, see this Thread

:)

Royboy39 02-09-2008 18:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Len (Post 626309)
Willow, see this Thread

:)

Thanks Len...I knew you had sorted it first time round...Thanks for that...I didn't know it was Willow who complained to Mick...I was asked to take it off..and I did.

WillowTheWhisp 02-09-2008 18:32

I'm sorry Royboy and Len - I thought it was Mick who sorted it out the first time. My memory plays tricks on me sometimes. I didn't ask for it to be removed. I was only wanting the non flashing version instead of the flashing version so that I could read your posts without my eyes going funny and getting a headache from trying to cope with the bit of flashing.

jambutty 02-09-2008 20:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 626216)
certainly you are entitled to your opinion jambutty, everyone is. but as no-one else replied to my post- was it offensive? i would seriously question myself as to why i and no-one else thought it was.:rolleyes:

So just because no one else replied to your post you jump to the conclusion that they, like you, didn’t find the avatar offensive.

A bit presumptuous isn’t it?

If ever proof were needed that you and a few others think that I should fall into line with your views, this is it.

Here are a few reasons why no one responded.

No one read your post
No one could be bothered answering.
Frightened of agreeing with me for fear of what the bully clique would say.
They like to be called stupid.

This issue sure does remind me of the story of the King’s new clothes.

cashman 02-09-2008 21:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by jambutty (Post 626424)
So just because no one else replied to your post you jump to the conclusion that they, like you, didn’t find the avatar offensive.

A bit presumptuous isn’t it?

If ever proof were needed that you and a few others think that I should fall into line with your views, this is it.

Here are a few reasons why no one responded.

No one read your post
No one could be bothered answering.
Frightened of agreeing with me for fear of what the bully clique would say.
They like to be called stupid.

This issue sure does remind me of the story of the King’s new clothes.

no its just my conclusion, one thing i am not is a nit picker, unlike yourself, i just say as i see, i also know i am not always right, again unlike you.:rolleyes:

grannyclaret 03-09-2008 00:46

i do like the advert for daireylea cheese spread ,with the old song jilted john,,,

cherokee 03-09-2008 00:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by grannyclaret (Post 626489)
i do like the advert for daireylea cheese spread ,with the old song jilted john,,,

Blimey GC that was a bit random rofl!!!!!.. :D

grannyclaret 03-09-2008 01:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherokee (Post 626494)
Blimey GC that was a bit random rofl!!!!!.. :D

I JUST THOUGHT I WOULD CHANGE THE SUBJECT,,,,,AND CHEER US UP
http://www.chins-n-quills.com/forums...eerleader2.gifhttp://www.chins-n-quills.com/forums...eerleader2.gifhttp://www.chins-n-quills.com/forums...eerleader2.gifhttp://www.chins-n-quills.com/forums...eerleader2.gifLOL

WillowTheWhisp 03-09-2008 09:05

It gave me a laugh anyway. :D

garinda 03-09-2008 10:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neil (Post 626488)
Is he curable?

Sadly for sufferers there is no cure, though it can be controlled.

http://www.euts.org/userpics/sycotic.jpg

Neil 03-09-2008 12:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 626569)
Sadly for sufferers there is no cure, though it can be controlled.

http://www.euts.org/userpics/sycotic.jpg

A .303 would cure him :D

Bagpuss 03-09-2008 19:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by grannyclaret (Post 626489)

I was just about to post some rubbish when I read this after stopping laughing I found the drivel I was going to post didn't seem relevent, cheers granny:)

cashman 04-09-2008 13:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 626447)
no its just my conclusion, one thing i am not is a nit picker, unlike yourself, i just say as i see, i also know i am not always right, again unlike you.:rolleyes:

:rofl38::rofl38::rofl38::rofl38::rofl38::rofl38::r ofl38::rofl38::rofl38::rofl38::rofl38::rofl38:

WillowTheWhisp 04-09-2008 14:10

Are you laughing at yourself Cashy?

cashman 04-09-2008 15:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by WillowTheWhisp (Post 626898)
Are you laughing at yourself Cashy?

ask the person the comment was directed at please.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

yerself 06-09-2008 18:54

Fruit Conserve Sandwich's annoys me. A white Ensign, A Union Flag, A cartoon of what I presume to be Old Father Time and a picture of a fat old dobber in a chair giving a condescending wave. Probably thinks he's some kind of royalty.

flashy 06-09-2008 18:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by yerself (Post 627811)
Fruit Conserve Sandwich's annoys me. A white Ensign, A Union Flag, A cartoon of what I presume to be Old Father Time and a picture of a fat old dobber in a chair giving a condescending wave. Probably thinks he's some kind of royalty.

and the flashing on that one doesnt half annoy doesnt it

cashman 06-09-2008 19:08

flashy,you n yerself are both wrong n will probably be castigated n reported fer this insult.:D:D:D:D:D:D;)

flashy 07-09-2008 08:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 627821)
flashy,you n yerself are both wrong n will probably be castigated n reported fer this insult.:D:D:D:D:D:D;)

i was thinking of reporting his avatar actually, it makes me feel sick everytime i look at it, it must be all that flashing in it :D

jambutty 07-09-2008 09:45

Quote:

A search of the forum members’ list does not reveal a member named Fruit Conserve Sandwich so it is patently obvious that you are addressing an imaginary person. Shame that but it does confirm your location of “The edge of reality”. Anyone who addresses an imaginary person has to have stepped over the edge.

Which would explain the descent into puerile name calling and the lack of understanding what is a royal wave and what is not.

A royal wave is one where the BACK OF THE HAND is towards the people being waved to.

A normal greetings wave is one where the PALM OF THE HAND is towards the person being waved to. Showing the palm of the hand indicates that there is no weapon in the hand and thus a friendly wave.

So that shoots down in flames yet another attempt at trying, and failing, to be smart.

Less 07-09-2008 09:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by jambutty (Post 628040)

So that shoots down in flames yet another attempt at trying, and failing, to be smart.

That must be the nearest you have ever come to admitting you can be wrong. Please don't be so hard on yourself in future, it is only a small step so far, but with a little more therapy you might even be seen to agree with someone publicly.

Don't bother to report this post, I'll save you a job and report it myself!

P.S. I for one don't find your avator annoying, self centred yes, but annoying never.

cashman 07-09-2008 13:06

well it dont annoy me, i can't see it anymore.:rofl38::rofl38::rofl38:

Mr Aleks 07-09-2008 14:25

Quote:

Probably thinks he's some kind of royalty.

He is. A royal twit

Less 07-09-2008 15:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by jambutty (Post 628193)
Eh? Would you explain that?

But I don’t hide behind a false image.

Yes you do you think your God.:D

jambutty 07-09-2008 15:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aleks (Post 628139)
He is. A royal twit

You forgot something.

You forgot that once a post has been made an email goes out to all who subscribe to that thread with the content of your post.

Or maybe you didn’t forget and this is just a childish way of ingratiating yourself with the anti jambutty members to show how brave you are to break the forum rules and slag me off.

jambutty 07-09-2008 16:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 628198)
Yes you do you think your God.:D

With acknowledgement to René Descartes (1596-1650) “I think therefore I am.”

I am real, God isn’t.

Therefore I cannot possibly think of myself as God.

If that’s the best that you can do in jumping on the slag off jambutty bandwagon, then you needn’t have bothered.

Neil 07-09-2008 17:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by jambutty (Post 628201)
You forgot that once a post has been made an email goes out to all who subscribe to that thread with the content of your post.

I am not sad enough to have it email me all the posts

accyman 07-09-2008 17:56

Quote:

lol you are joking

what next

ban all tv shows that may have flashing scenes,shut down every website that has flashing icons

bloody hell lol its called flash for a reason if you dont liek it get off the bloody internet because its full of it

Bee 14-11-2011 20:26

The avatar which annoys me is Rindy's "fat person" avatar.

ossylass 14-11-2011 20:43

That "fat person", Bee, was the first woman to represent Liverpool in Parliament. You should pay more attention in history lessons!

steve2qec 14-11-2011 20:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by ossylass (Post 948142)
That "fat person", Bee, was the first woman to represent Liverpool in Parliament. You should pay more attention in history lessons!

Looks like I should've as well...I thought it was a bloke!

garinda 14-11-2011 21:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bee (Post 948138)
The avatar which annoys me is Rindy's "fat person" avatar.

She was a good person Bee.

A hero to many.

Me included.

'Battling Bessie'

To the working class of Liverpool she was “our Bessie”, but to the media she was “Battling Bessie”. Throughout her life, Elizabeth Braddock campaigned tirelessly, and without restraint, to improve conditions for her home city’s under-privileged. Yet, it is not her work for mental health reforms, the barrow girls or prison conditions for which she is most famously remembered; instead it is her larger-than-life political tactics and frequent clashes with the press.

Bessie used extraordinary tactics to draw attention to causes which she felt passionately about, yet her unconventional methods were used against her by her critics and political opponents. Her legend as fiery female MP, not afraid to use air-rifles and megaphones to get her point across, both helped and hindered her in her work to improve the lot of the working-class.

Bessie’s fearless stance in the face of tradition, etiquette and chauvinism made her a dangerous and unpredictable political opponent. Her critics and opposition were forced to use her physical appearance and unconventional tactics to undermine her.

BBC - Legacies - Myths and Legends - England - Liverpool - 'Battling Bessie'

garinda 14-11-2011 21:18

Besides, it's a good photograph.

A threatening, raised fist, and a wry smile.

Good concept.

cashman 14-11-2011 21:43

Bessie was one of a dying breed- a socialist.

Neil 14-11-2011 21:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 948153)

Dying or dead?

jedimaster 14-11-2011 21:57

always wondered how you get the animated pics to 'animate' as every one i've ever uploaded remains still. NOW THAT ANNOYS ME!

Michael1954 14-11-2011 22:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by jedimaster (Post 948156)
always wondered how you get the animated pics to 'animate' as every one i've ever uploaded remains still. NOW THAT ANNOYS ME!

I was wondering too. My Clyde sticks his tongue out on my mobile phone.

cashman 14-11-2011 22:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neil (Post 948154)
Dying or dead?

Dead now,in Bessies day slowly dying.;)

jaysay 15-11-2011 09:31

Quote:

What about our MP cashy:eek::eek::eek::D

jaysay 15-11-2011 09:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael1954 (Post 948158)
I was wondering too. My Clyde sticks his tongue out on my mobile phone.

I'd be quite happy to put and ordinary pic on here never mind one the puts its tongue out Michael:D

garinda 15-11-2011 09:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 948223)
What about our MP cashy:eek::eek::eek::D

:rofl38::rofl38::rofl38::rofl38:

jaysay 15-11-2011 09:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 948226)
:rofl38::rofl38::rofl38::rofl38:

Didn't think it was that funny:D

Margaret Pilkington 15-11-2011 10:14

Quote:

No Cashy, she was a true socialist, in a different class to those who would label themselves such today. These champagne socialists(tories in navvy gear) could learn a lot from her.

garinda 15-11-2011 17:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 948235)
No Cashy, she was a true socialist, in a different class to those who would label themselves such today. These champagne socialists(tories in navvy gear) could learn a lot from her.

I wouldn't rate her chances in the Labour party of today.

Don't think she would have been one of Blair's Babes, or her had her number stored in EdM's BlackBerry.

Not many Battling Bessies today.

More's the pity.

jaysay 15-11-2011 17:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 948326)
I wouldn't rate her chances in the Labour party of today.

Don't think she would have been one of Blair's Babes, or her had her number stored in EdM's BlackBerry.

Not many Battling Bessies today.

More's the pity.

I don't know Hapless Harriet is the real battle axe

Bee 22-11-2011 15:57

Rindy has a new 'moving' avatar, a "chinese kisser". It's more annoying than Bessie!.

mobertol 22-11-2011 16:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bee (Post 950681)
Rindy has a new 'moving' avatar, a "chinese kisser". It's more annoying than Bessie!.

Am in total agreement with you Bee -it makes me feel dizzy.....

garinda 22-11-2011 16:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobertol (Post 950686)

Stop moaning, and pucker up.

http://photofond.eu/img/smiles_dark/smileyKiss.gif

jaysay 22-11-2011 18:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 950688)

Whats wrong wi it:confused:

garinda 22-11-2011 18:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bee (Post 950681)

Oi! Stop picking on me.

:tongueout

steve2qec 22-11-2011 18:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobertol (Post 950686)

??..must have missed the "moving avatar" but the new one is quite interesting - at first glance I thought it was by Gainsborough but I looked it up and it's by Goya....this nugget of information is now stored and may stand me in good stead for the trivia quiz. After tonight's performance I need all the help I can get.

jaysay 22-11-2011 18:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 950745)
Oi! Stop picking on me.

:tongueout

This cyber bullying Rindi :D:D

garinda 22-11-2011 18:24

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by steve2qec (Post 950748)
??..must have missed the "moving avatar" but the new one is quite interesting - at first glance I thought it was by Gainsborough but I looked it up and it's by Goya....this nugget of information is now stored and may stand me in good stead for the trivia quiz. After tonight's performance I need all the help I can get.

She came.

She had a little wink.

She went.

http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/a...ticons0411.gif

garinda 22-11-2011 18:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 950755)
She came.

She had a little wink.

She went.

She's finished her winking now, by the way.

;):D

steve2qec 22-11-2011 18:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 950755)
She came.

She had a little wink.

She went.

Truly frightening.

garinda 22-11-2011 18:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 950757)
She's finished her winking now, by the way.

;):D

Dearie me, she's at it again.

She's a right silly pucker.

http://www.addemoticons.com/emoticon...ticons0411.gif

:eek:

jaysay 22-11-2011 18:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 950763)
Dearie me, she's at it again.

She's a right silly pucker.

http://www.addemoticons.com/emoticon...ticons0411.gif

:eek:

Ya a pheasant Plucker Rindi:D

Gordon Booth 22-11-2011 19:27

Thank Heavens, I thought I was loosing it, couldn't work out why Bee thought the blue boy avitar was a winking Chinese, thought it might be too subtle for me.
I thought it was Gainsbouroughs 'Blueboy' although I don't remember him having blond hair.
Very similar?

DaveinGermany 22-11-2011 19:38

Looks like something you'd find up the Amazonian rain forest.