Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f71/)
-   -   Are WE being Sprayed with NASTY Chems (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f71/are-we-being-sprayed-with-nasty-chems-48160.html)

MargaretR 02-07-2009 18:26

Re: Are WE being Sprayed with NASTY Chems

When facts like these
Guardian Unlimited | Archive Search
are kept secret for decades, it is no wonder that distrust and speculation are rife.

Boeing Guy 02-07-2009 18:53

Absolutely, but it does not mean that there are Chemtrails. There is no real proof, just lots of people claiming they exist. I have not seen one in the sky and I spend a lot of time at 30,000 to 40,000 feet.:D

churchman phil 02-07-2009 19:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by ***Mr D*** (Post 726085)
Right Here I go again chatting conspiricy rubbish.

Yep!!!

Quote:

Thursday again ??? Strange is it spray day?

Nope. Regular timetable by airlines....

I'm sorry but this is ABSOLUTE TOSH. Never in my life have I had the misfortune to read such rubbish as this thread.

I'm leaving....

....on a jet plane....

....don't know when I'll be back again....

Boeing Guy 02-07-2009 19:47

There's a good site here.The Chemtrail Hoax, page 1
just for balance, to be fair after just reading it. I have to agree with a very well thought out and balanced argument.

Royboy39 02-07-2009 20:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boeing Guy (Post 726196)
There's a good site here.The Chemtrail Hoax, page 1
just for balance, to be fair after just reading it. I have to agree with a very well thought out and balanced argument.

I've always wondered after a night out with Ruby and the sucking motion of aircraft toilets, where he effluent is dumped?
I also wonder, if you sit on the toilet and pull the chain in an aircraft, what would happen to your delicate bits?
I do know where the effluent goes but I leave it open to suggestions?
Does the pilot have the option to dump it on Turf Moor or Old Trafford? :D

Boeing Guy 02-07-2009 20:18

Well we have a nice big waste tank on the 737 and on the newer ones it uses suction to get rid of the waste, so beware!!!!
The Emirates Airbus 380, has a Shower in First class, now they have to store lots of water for that.
Given the choice, Old Trafford.
http://www.evergreenaviation.com/sup...g/grid_04.html

mallard 02-07-2009 20:33

i think every day is diffrent thing,s happening what is next? but would we take notice of the things.

cashman 02-07-2009 23:17

the only things in life worth giving a rats about, are things ya can do summat about, n this aint one.:rolleyes:

jaysay 03-07-2009 09:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neil (Post 726176)

I think FORP should spread fertiliser by hand Neil, bit expensive to get a plane to do it:D

jaysay 03-07-2009 09:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 726222)
the only things in life worth giving a rats about, are things ya can do summat about, n this aint one.:rolleyes:

My sentiments entirely cashy:mosher:

***Mr D*** 03-07-2009 11:24

Well Its good to see a few can carry out a constructive debte, I have never once said "This is True" I am purely stating what I have seen Locally and though I would ask what you lot think.

I knew I would get a few same old responces from a few members and then the one's who just agree with the majority pipping in with there one sentance comments.:rolleyes:

Interesting this is one of the (recently posted) most viewed/comments thred in general chat.

Fear mongering, not at all I could post a lot worse "Theories" than this, I just wanted to see a view from a site thats not full of nutters/believers.:rolleyes: and I know we have a pilot on here also. Is this a bad thing for me to do.

Maybe your right there is not a lot we can do about it if there is indeed anything we need to do something about.

Anyway It apears we have come to a conclusion that all's good, Chemtrails do not exist.

Happy Days.

yerself 03-07-2009 12:01

[QUOTE***Mr D***]Right Here I go again chatting conspiricy rubbish.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE***Mr D***]I welcome constructive debate.[/QUOTE]

Here's something constructive. If you're going to keep spouting this drivel why not try spelling conspiracy.

***Mr D*** 03-07-2009 12:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by yerself (Post 726286)
Here's something constructive. If you're going to keep spouting this drivel why not try spelling conspiracy.

Here's something else constructive. If you're going to use quote's why not try using them correctly.:p

jaysay 03-07-2009 16:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by yerself (Post 726286)
[QUOTE***Mr D***]Right Here I go again chatting conspiricy rubbish.

[QUOTE***Mr D***]I welcome constructive debate.[/quote]

Here's something constructive. If you're going to keep spouting this drivel why not try spelling conspiracy.[/quote]
The two quotes are something of an oxymoron to start with

Royboy39 03-07-2009 16:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 726327)
[QUOTE***Mr D***]I welcome constructive debate.

Here's something constructive. If you're going to keep spouting this drivel why not try spelling conspiracy.[/quote]
The two quotes are something of an oxymoron to start with[/quote]

So is the one you are quoting John.............Cant even spell 'Kiss My Arse' in English. :rolleyes::D