Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f71/)
-   -   Are WE being Sprayed with NASTY Chems (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f71/are-we-being-sprayed-with-nasty-chems-48160.html)

***Mr D*** 02-07-2009 12:12

Are WE being Sprayed with NASTY Chems

Right Here I go again chatting conspiricy rubbish.

Basically I have been looking at Chemtrails, which is a conspiricy? that the World is being sprayed with nasty things from airoplanes, laughable you might think, well as I do, I hear/see things and look into it a little more.

Hear is a introduction to what chemtrails are.

YouTube - Chemtrails UK Government admits deadly spraying

Now you might just say they are contrails (What normally comes from a plane) , and I know we have a Pilot who posts on hear and I look forward to his comments.

Chemtrails Vs Contrails

YouTube - Chemtrails vs Contrails

Now I have read things where it could be weather modification, Viruses, Metal particals, Ect Ect, If you want to know more Google is your friend or post hear and I will forward what I have viewed, read.

Now I was going to keep this to myself as a few on hear seem to get upset when I post conspiricies but today made me change my mind.

Last week to the day I went to BRI for my misses 20 week baby scan
on the way back I noticed chemtrails (Loads of them and staying there for ages not disolving like a contrail should, I made a mental note and looked for the next week, I saw NOthing, clouds where over sometimes but nothing really came up.

Until this morning walking to work, the sky was full of them. Thursday again ??? Strange is it spray day?

I will when possible take some pictures.

So what do you people think, look up take note tell me what you think is up there.

MargaretR 02-07-2009 12:54

Re: Are WE being Sprayed with NASTY Chems

I posted video links about chemtrails and HAARP in the weather thread about a week ago, and got no response.

When I visited Darwen music festival a few weeks back the sky was crisscrossed with them, and I was gasping for breath.

The problem is that it does take quite some believing that your own government DOESN'T have your interests at heart.

As whistleblower revelations gain momentum, more people realise that fact, and it is quite a scary scenario.

derekgas 02-07-2009 13:00

Well i took some pictures, there were several trails in the sky, and a plane passing, strange that the contrail from the plane was disappearing as quickly as it was passing.

magpie 02-07-2009 13:22

maybe they can spray the youth club in ossy ......

Less 02-07-2009 14:37

Who Cares?

Say's the three eyed, seven legged mutant from the River Stink?

I seem to fit in around here!

***Mr D*** 02-07-2009 14:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by MargaretR (Post 726093)
I posted video links about chemtrails and HAARP in the weather thread about a week ago, and got no response.

When I visited Darwen music festival a few weeks back the sky was crisscrossed with them, and I was gasping for breath.

The problem is that it does take quite some believing that your own government DOESN'T have your interests at heart.

As whistleblower revelations gain momentum, more people realise that fact, and it is quite a scary scenario.

So you had breathing problems that you feel could be related to these.:(

Quote:

Originally Posted by derekgas (Post 726094)
Well i took some pictures, there were several trails in the sky, and a plane passing, strange that the contrail from the plane was disappearing as quickly as it was passing.

Interesting, Can you post up the pics.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 726104)
Who Cares?

Say's the three eyed, seven legged mutant from the River Stink?

I seem to fit in around here!

I dont believe there is a monster in the river stink, can you prove it.:D:D:D

Probably I wouldnt be that bothered if I was a Single male, but having a young daughter and a new son on the way, someone has to bring it to people's attention and I want other people's view on the matter (Locally).

Less 02-07-2009 15:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by ***Mr D*** (Post 726109)

Probably I wouldnt be that bothered if I was a Single male, but having a young daughter and a new son on the way, someone has to bring it to people's attention and I want other people's view on the matter (Locally).

I haven't always been a single male, I have children and grand children, I just can't understand a Father, (or Mother), that spends their time believing in such horror rather than telling their children more responsible and re-assuring tales such as:-

Once upon a time, (please fill in your own story), and they all lived Happily ever after.

None of us need reminding constantly that life is always lived on the edge, no matter what edge we all might personally think we are on.

:rolleyes:

***Mr D*** 02-07-2009 15:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 726111)
I haven't always been a single male, I have children and grand children, I just can't understand a Father, (or Mother), that spends their time believing in such horror rather than telling their children more responsible and re-assuring tales such as:-

Once upon a time, (please fill in your own story), and they all lived Happily ever after.

None of us need reminding constantly that life is always lived on the edge, no matter what edge we all might personally think we are on.

Who says I Spend all my time believing in such horrors, I find some of them intersting, some funny and some that I need to know a bit more about. You should hear the M Jackson ones about.

Why would I tell my children horror tales, Ill leave that for the news channels. :rolleyes:

The Beauty of a forum is the back button, If you dont like reading whats put simply use it. and If I anoy anyone that much Im sure there is a Ignore facility somewhere.

jaysay 02-07-2009 15:59

Well I may not have much of a life, but thank heavens I do have one:rolleyes:

emamum 02-07-2009 16:07

oooh, are we sharing scary stories today?? i wanna play!!! did you know disposible nappies are dangerous?? The Dangers Of Disposable Nappies - Huddler's Green Home Community

Less 02-07-2009 16:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by ***Mr D*** (Post 726114)

The Beauty of a forum is the back button, If you dont like reading whats put simply use it. and If I anoy anyone that much Im sure there is a Ignore facility somewhere.

How strange, those that put up the most ridiculous posts can't seem to cope with with an alternative view point they always suggest not reading their input.

How on Earth could I or others that think you post rubbish confirm that yes, yet again he's posting rubbish, without reading the garbage you post? If you don't like a different view point then keep your thought's and silly google trawling to yourself, don't mix your ideas with those of the grown up's.
http://planetsmilies.net/person-smiley-1052.gif

jaysay 02-07-2009 16:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 726133)
How strange, those that put up the most ridiculous posts can't seem to cope with with an alternative view point they always suggest not reading their input.

How on Earth could I or others that think you post rubbish confirm that yes, yet again he's posting rubbish, without reading the garbage you post? If you don't like a different view point then keep your thought's and silly google trawling to yourself, don't mix your ideas with those of the grown up's.

Hear Hear Less

BERNADETTE 02-07-2009 16:24

Personally I think there is enough to worry about in life without reading up on conspiracy theories.

***Mr D*** 02-07-2009 16:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 726133)

If I didnt want people to read why would I post, But why comment with negativity. All the time

I welcome constructive debate.

Without people making posts a forum begins to be boring you find less and less people want to partake.:rolleyes:

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 726136)
Hear Hear Less

jaysay 02-07-2009 16:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by BERNADETTE (Post 726137)
Personally I think there is enough to worry about in life without reading up on conspiracy theories.

My thoughts entirely Bernie, I concentrate on what is likely to happen than something that well, urrrr ahhhh might happen, I've enough problems of my own, I don't need to know what some gook with micro chip for a brain thinking that there are men running about trying to poison everybody in millions of different ways, thank you very much :cool: