Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-03-2007, 19:40   #1
God Member

analyse that

see if they get your analysis right

http://www.bored.com/drawthings/index.php

My Drawing:
Click Here to View Drawings By Other Users

Click here To Make Your Own Drawing

Your personality analysis based on this drawing:You fill your life with activity.good concentration, detail oriented.You are affectionate, sympathetic, passionate, and expressive.You are not a reserved person.You are an independent person and do not depend other peoples' opinions.

they got mine spot on
Old 21-03-2007, 19:49   #2
I am Banned

Re: analyse that

oh my

You are not a happy person.You think you are very intelligent.You get depressed easily.
tadah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2007, 19:51   #3
God Member

they got you right i see
Old 21-03-2007, 19:51   #4
God Member

Your personality analysis based on this drawing:You plan ahead, and are interested in beauty, design, and appearance.good concentration, detail oriented.You are intuitive. You follow your hunches. You have a high level of awareness.You are negative, fearful, resistant, doubtful, and/or selfish.You are a talkative person.You are self-confident and like to bring attention to yourself.

Hmmm I think that programme needs a slap it's a bit cheeky like!!

Old 21-03-2007, 19:57   #5
God Member

Your personality analysis based on this drawing:You plan ahead, and are interested in beauty, design, and appearance.Lack of concentration, not detail oriented.You are emotionally confused.You are a talkative person.You are self-confident and like to bring attention to yourself.You are critical, scholarly, and analytical.
Attached Images
File Type: gif mel.gif (4.4 KB, 6 views)

Miracles do happen!!

slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2007, 19:58   #6
God Member

hmmm just like yer sister in the first sentance
Old 21-03-2007, 20:13   #7
Senior Member+

"You think you are very intelligent.You have a willingness to engage.You deny your needs and can be passive aggressive."
Maybe but i think it should just say....you have too much time on your hands missy!

Christmas isn't a season. It's a feeling,Edna Ferber.

check out our wedding pictures taken by the lovely gareth at studio25....
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...6&id=619840253

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...6&id=619840253
mrskitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2007, 21:10   #8
God Member

You plan ahead, and are interested in beauty, design, and appearance.good concentration, detail oriented.You are emotionally confused.You are a talkative person.You are an independent person and do not depend other peoples' opinions.

It started off pants and ended up pretty much correct
Attached Images
File Type: gif 771142.gif (5.0 KB, 5 views)

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2007, 09:52   #9
Resident Waffler

You have good communication with others and are good at handling interpersonal relationships.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2007, 10:30   #10
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

773982.gif
You fill your life with activity.You are ambitious.You are emotionally confused. You are a talkative person.You are an independent person and do not depend other peoples' opinions.
Old 22-03-2007, 10:32   #11
Senior Member+

Your personality analysis based on this drawing:You plan ahead, and are interested in beauty, design, and appearance.good concentration, detail oriented.You are intuitive. You follow your hunches. You have a high level of awareness.You are diplomatic, objective, and live in the present. You are cool and reserved.You are a talkative person.You are self-confident and like to bring attention to yourself.You are critical, scholarly, and analytical.
Lolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2007, 12:03   #12
God Member

Your personality analysis based on this drawing:You are well organized. You plan each step carefully to avoid mistakes. You are efficient in your work.good concentration, detail oriented.You are diplomatic, objective, and live in the present. You are cool and reserved.You are not a reserved person.You are an independent person and do not depend other peoples' opinions.

Not exactly sure what it means so confused to the max. It dosn't sound like me.

Its a major pain writing as well.
Attached Images
File Type: gif 774236.gif (2.3 KB, 14 views)

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Last edited by SPUGGIE J; 22-03-2007 at 12:06.
SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2007, 12:15   #13
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

http://www.bored.com/drawthings/save.php?id=774248 Your personality analysis based on this drawing:
You are not a happy person.You are sometimes a shy person.You get depressed easily.You have an evasive attitude in social relations.You have a willingness to engage. - well thats me off to top meself.
Old 22-03-2007, 16:17   #14
Yank in King Art's Court!

Didn't know most were going with signatures. I'll have to try again with that cause my "fun with pictures" has me in line as some type of axe murderer ! I thought the bloke looked quite jolly!
Click Here to View Drawings By Other Users
Click here To Make Your Own Drawing

How did you guys get it to analyze your handwriting? It only asks me questions about Drawing?

Brian

Last edited by LancYorkYankee; 22-03-2007 at 16:27. Reason: Added
LancYorkYankee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2007, 20:09   #15
Resident Waffler

I did a lovely scene of a tropical beach with a palm tree but then it only asked me questions about the tree.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..