Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-07-2005, 23:25   #1
Resident Waffler

Analysis by Dessert

If all of the desserts listed below were sitting in front of you, which would you choose?

Pick your dessert, then look to see what psychiatrists think about you!

Sorry you can only pick one!!!

Angel Cake
Fudge Brownies
Lemon Meringue Pie
Vanilla Cake with Chocolate Icing
Strawberry Short Cake
Chocolate Icing on Chocolate Cake
Ice Cream
Carrot Cake

NO. You can't change your mind once you scroll down, so think carefully what your choice will be!

OK - Now that you've made your choice, this is what psychiatric research says about you:

ANGEL CAKE... Sweet, loving, cuddly. You love all warm and fuzzy items! A little nutty at times. Sometimes you need an ice cream cone at the end of the day.. Others perceive you as being childlike and immature at times.

FUDGE BROWNIES... You are adventurous, love new ideas, are a champion of underdogs and a slayer of dragons. When tempers flare up, you whip out your sabre. You are always the oddball with a unique sense of humour and direction. You tend to be very loyal.

LEMON MERINGUE... Smooth, sexy, and articulate with your hands, you are an excellent after-dinner speaker and a good teacher. But don't try to walk and chew gum at the same time. A bit of a diva at times, but you have many good friends.

VANILLA CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE ICING... Fun loving, sassy, humorous, not very grounded in life; very indecisive and lack motivation. Everyone enjoys being around you. You are a practical joker. Others should be cautious in making you mad. However, you are a friend for life.

STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE... Romantic, warm, loving. You care about other
people and can be counted on in a pinch. ! You also tend to melt. You can be overly emotional at times. And sometimes can be annoying.

CHOCOLATE ON CHOCOLATE... Sexy; always ready to give and receive. Very adventurous, ambitious, and passionate you can appear to have a cold exterior but are warm on the inside. Not afraid to take chances. Will not settle for anything average in life. Love to laugh.

ICE CREAM... You like sports, whether it be baseball, football, basketball, or soccer. If you could, you would like to participate! But you enjoy watching sports. You don't like to give up the remote control. You tend to be self-centered and high maintenance.

CARROT CAKE... You are a very fun loving person, who likes to laugh. You are fun to be with. People like to hang out with you. You are a very warm hearted person and a little quirky at times. You have many loyal friends.

I chose fudge brownies but I thought that was just because I love the gooey chocolateyness of them.

Last edited by WillowTheWhisp; 22-07-2005 at 14:41.
WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 22-07-2005, 00:26   #2
Member.

Re: Analysis by Dessert

Where's the Ice Cream Willow? I had Ice Cream and it's not there.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2005, 00:40   #3
God Member

My favourite is devon split but that wasn't there so i chose ice-cream no psychiatric analysis I think we are a lost cause Doug ............. anyone into ice-cream should be sectioned
Old 22-07-2005, 00:46   #4
Member.

Don't worry Tinks, I've rung for the men in white coats and they'll be with you soon.....

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Old 22-07-2005, 00:48   #5
Member.

Willow's gone to bed. I think you should nip over Tinks and get her up so that we Know what ice cream means.....

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Old 22-07-2005, 00:49   #6
God Member

Thank god for that Everytime i ring they just laugh and say there's a mad girl on the phone asking for a devon split
Old 22-07-2005, 00:50   #7
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug
Willow's gone to bed. I think you should nip over Tinks and get her up so that we Know what ice cream means.....
Consider it done ...... hope i don't disturb her and Busman he he he
Old 22-07-2005, 00:51   #8
Member.

Kinky, your ringing the wrong number and getting Rindy Scarlet..........

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Old 22-07-2005, 00:55   #9
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug
Kinky, your ringing the wrong number and getting Rindy Scarlet..........

LMAO!! He gave me the number of the psychiatrist it explains alot
Old 22-07-2005, 01:19   #10
land of hope and glory

where is devon toffee CHEESECAKE..........................goes with EVERYTHING !!!!

Last edited by staggeringman; 22-07-2005 at 01:20.
staggeringman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2005, 11:49   #11
Senior Member+

I chose the strawberry shortcake, nearest one to strawberry cheese cake.
Old 22-07-2005, 11:59   #12
God Member

I went for the chocolate icing on choc cake and it was spot on and 2nd I would go for choc brownies and that was pretty spot on too!!!!!

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2005, 12:08   #13
Give, give, give member

Vanilla cake with chocolate icing.

No cream horn.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2005, 12:12   #14
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle
LMAO!! He gave me the number of the psychiatrist it explains alot

I lied to you of course.

Though the number l gave you did have a person wearing a nurses uniform in the advert!

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2005, 12:55   #15
Beacon of light

I chose Lemon Meringue Pie.........I thought it would say something like......'you think you've got a real sweetie here, but wait until you get down to the tart filling and the crisp pastry......this person is deceptive.........sweet and fluffy on top, but with a sharpness you wouldn't believe.......and for crisp read 'tough'........don't cross this cookie!
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..