Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-07-2006, 14:11   #1
God Member

Baby balloon

Three balloons lived in a house, Daddy, Mummy and Baby Balloon

Daddy balloon says to baby balloon, "look son, your too old to be sleeping in our bed anymore, you have to sleep in your own bed", baby balloon says, "I like sleeping with you and Mummy though" "Your not sleeping with us and thats final! " responds Daddy balloon.

Anyway, that night baby balloon wakes up and feeling a bit scared as its dark and creepy decides to climb in with Mummy and Daddy balloons. he tries to snuggle in between them but there just isn't room. Thinking hard for a minute, he gently unties daddy balloons knot and releases a little bit of air. Trying again he still can't get in between them so turning to Mummy Balloon he does the same again. This time he can nearly but not quite make it so he unties his own knot and releases a bit of his own air. Hooray! he fits and snuggles in and falls asleep.

Anyway, morning comes and they wake up. Daddy bear is livid! He takes baby Balloon aside and says, "Son, I'm really disappointed in you. You've let me down, you've let your Mummy down but worst of all, you've let yourself down!!!!"

Technical God, No 1 Geek And Linux Guru

Have you seen my Flickr pictures?

entwisi is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 19-07-2006, 14:21   #2
Resting in Peace

Re: Baby balloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by entwisi

Anyway, morning comes and they wake up. Daddy bear is livid! He takes baby Balloon aside and says, "Son, I'm really disappointed in you. You've let me down, you've let your Mummy down but worst of all, you've let yourself down!!!!"

Where did the Bear come into this ?
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2006, 09:39   #3
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick
Where did the Bear come into this ?
Hee hee that was what I was thinking

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2006, 10:41   #4
God Member

Do you want me to edit it then?, I'm sure your imagination allows you to work out what I meant!

Technical God, No 1 Geek And Linux Guru

Have you seen my Flickr pictures?

entwisi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2006, 10:42   #5
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by entwisi
Do you want me to edit it then?, I'm sure your imagination allows you to work out what I meant!
No need to edit it, but thanks for raising a smile

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote

« Conundrums | adam ? »

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..