Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-03-2007, 21:35   #1
Always EVIL within us

Talking Banned in China

How many of your favourite web sites are BANNED in China??

What have you done to upset them Roy?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BANNED.JPG (47.5 KB, 45 views)
Old 21-03-2007, 22:16   #2
I am Banned

Re: Banned in China

lol what a load of rubbish it even says google is blocked

ps:

didnt read all teh text i assume this is a joke because my mate went to china and had no problems at all
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2007, 22:36   #3
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Hes probably ordered Vulture n Chips busman, i did that once in 60s in that chinese up from the castle,and was chased by her husband with a meat cleaver,no sense of humour these chinese.
Old 21-03-2007, 22:40   #4
Resident Waffler

A lot of things are banned in China - I think they've got access to a censored version of Google.
Quote:
This problem could only be resolved by creating a local presence, and this week we did so, by launching Google.cn, our website for the People's Republic of China. In order to do so, we have agreed to remove certain sensitive information from our search results. We know that many people are upset about this decision, and frankly, we understand their point of view. This wasn't an easy choice, but in the end, we believe the course of action we've chosen will prove to be the right one.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2007, 23:32   #5
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Roy, wingy and a few others worked over in China a few years ago, they rented a first class luxury rate flat for less than it costs to rent a terraced house here, and had better broadband than we have now, plus all the computer gear, digi cams etc dirt cheap.

He never had problems posting on accyweb at the time,

So perhaps he's upset them by emptying the shops?
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2007, 08:24   #6
Resident Waffler

Never mind China, it wasn't all that long ago you couldn't access AccyWeb from Accy library!

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..