Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-08-2007, 22:11   #181
Senior Member+

Re: Big Brother

its the worst bb since it started,but there is some funny bits
jackyalex is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 30-08-2007, 22:20   #182
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackyalex View Post
its the worst bb since it started,but there is some funny bits

No way.

The year that boring Scot, Cameron, won, who was in a house full of no marks, was definitely the most boring BB.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2007, 22:22   #183
God Member

Was that the one with Jon Tickle? That was awful
shakermaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2007, 22:23   #184
Senior Member+

i didnt watch that one G
Old 30-08-2007, 23:18   #185
Give, give, give member

I've enjoyed this year.

A relationship that started, then ended, then started, and then ended with a walkout.

A middle aged virgin who likes to be spanked, and who laughs hysterically when he farts, like it's the funniest think he's ever heard.

Identical twins who are studying at university, but who think the Isle of Wight is an independent country.

A guy who rates Babe In The City as having more artistic merit than Romeo and Juliet.

A Public school girl thrown out for being racist, when all she was trying to do was get down with the homies.

A sarf Lahndan 'It' girl, so delusional and argumentative she became a legend.

Plus a cast of the usual freaks and misfits, that we've been able to watch like rats in a cage for the past three months. What more do you want?

I've loved it all.

Roll on next May.

Old 30-08-2007, 23:46   #186
Senior Member+

lol rindy,that about sums up the past 3 months worth
Old 31-08-2007, 01:11   #187
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
I've enjoyed this year.

A relationship that started, then ended, then started, and then ended with a walkout.

A middle aged virgin who likes to be spanked, and who laughs hysterically when he farts, like it's the funniest think he's ever heard.

Identical twins who are studying at university, but who think the Isle of Wight is an independent country.

A guy who rates Babe In The City as having more artistic merit than Romeo and Juliet.

A Public school girl thrown out for being racist, when all she was trying to do was get down with the homies.

A sarf Lahndan 'It' girl, so delusional and argumentative she became a legend.

Plus a cast of the usual freaks and misfits, that we've been able to watch like rats in a cage for the past three months. What more do you want?

I've loved it all.

Roll on next May.
ENOUGH SAID, please tell me what is so riveting to intelligent people that they will watch this rubbish?:c onfused:
Old 31-08-2007, 08:32   #188
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

ya all in for a shock, cuz jonty will win it!!
Old 31-08-2007, 18:08   #189
God Member

I really hope he does - he's your typical eccentric englishman. Also I can't wait to see slimeball Ziggy's face when he's the first to be chucked out tonight - cue the boos!!
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2007, 18:27   #190
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyMad View Post
I really hope he does - he's your typical eccentric englishman. Also I can't wait to see slimeball Ziggy's face when he's the first to be chucked out tonight - cue the boos!!

Can you remember the year Nadia won?

The runner up, Jason(?) the blond Glaswegian, got jeered rotten, as it was the first time anyone could get him out because he'd never been nominated.

I hope there are no boo's tonight, as they've all been ok, the ones who are left.

Old 31-08-2007, 19:17   #191
God Member

The first year I really watched it was last year to be honest when I got dragged into it cos my eldest son was watching but I enjoyed Pete's antics and was soon as hooked as he was. This year it's been more me & my youngest wanting to watch and though most of em have been ok, I really can't stand Ziggy, he's so smarmy & fake. Jonty or the twins to win
Old 31-08-2007, 19:24   #192
God Member

Be glad when its over. Has as much appeal as fillin my bed with fire ants nests!!!!!! Fed up of hearing about it and it being in the daily rags!!!

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2007, 20:31   #193
God Member

well looks like the twins will win
Old 31-08-2007, 20:58   #194
God Member

Well it's 50/50 between them & Brian & he did seem to get the most cheers from the crowd, don't really mind which of them wins - just glad it wasn't Ziggy or Carol - but what the hell was Liam crying for earlier - he's already got a hundred grand to come out to, not bad for three months work
Old 31-08-2007, 21:37   #195
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyMad View Post
Jonty? he's seems more like your typical nonce case to me! my dog is better house trained than that pillock
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tv entertainment

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..