Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-09-2003, 13:52   #1

Post birthday

thanks everyone for my happy birthdays, i did have a good um and got spoiled rotten!!!
littlemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 08-09-2003, 13:55   #2
Jo

Post Re: birthday

Happy belated birthday then - sorry I missed it!
Jo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2003, 20:32   #3
Filthy / Gorgeous

Bejeweled Blitz Champion!

Mo, on the updated picture you sent me, you look fantastic and haven't changed a bit. I think we are wearing quite well. ;D

My legs need ironing though!!! :-[

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
lettie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2003, 20:38   #4
Accy Goddess

Belated happy Birthday Lettie.
ANNE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2003, 07:19   #5
Senior Member+

As you should
Old 13-09-2003, 07:34   #6

mines a bit over stretched Lettie!!! skin that is....not legs, i've been trying to grow them for ages so as my weight would be in proportion, i'm the right weight if I was 6 feet tall! love the lyric thing, think i'll start a new topic on that!!
Old 13-09-2003, 07:41   #7

Lettie did I miss your birthday i'm really really sorry, havn't been on for a couple of days, hipe you had a good one!
Old 13-09-2003, 09:45   #8
Filthy / Gorgeous

No, it's not my birthday til 29th feb next year. I will be 9 leapyears old. Despite only being 9 my dad says it's ok for me to use the internet and participate in this forum. He reckons there's not a dirty joke around, that I haven't heard (don't know where he got that impression) ;D

Drafting a letter to observer today in support of Cazzers ;D

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
Old 13-09-2003, 09:56   #9
I am Banned

Are the letter to the observer hardcopy or email ?
HarryX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2003, 01:00   #10
Caz
God Member

Quote:
Drafting a letter to observer today in support of Cazzers
just seem your IM Lettie. Brilliant. I honestly didn't think they'd print mine either.

Let's hope they do print yours as well, and hopefully some others.
This surely must stir up some reaction.

This is their chance, if they thought about it, to republicise the site maybe, but in a negative way, to inform parents exactly what is happening and reinforce the subject of the possible dangers of the Internet.

I am not young enough to know everything.
- Oscar Wilde
Caz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2003, 11:27   #11
Filthy / Gorgeous

Cheers Cazzer, even if they don't print every letter they receive, at least it will let them know what people think ;D

Old 14-09-2003, 11:34   #12
BB
Junior Member+

I think everyone who feels strongly about it should send them an email. Might make them think in future before they print.  
BB is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..