Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-11-2006, 20:43   #1
Resting in Peace

Celebrity Wedding

So lttle shaffler Tom Cruise has married his very young bride; the town council in Italy has re-paved the road up to the castle, the castle was strewn with roses, cleaned down, and scented candles to hide the musky smell, special chefs flown in, many 'celebrities' jumping on the band wagon, including our own David Beckam and wife, etc., etc., etc., .. the total cost is around £3,000,000.

Why is the word 'pratt' so emblazoned on my lips right now.
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 19-11-2006, 20:44   #2
Member.

Re: Celebrity Wedding

Mine too Kate, but who our we......

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2006, 20:49   #3
God Member

Poor old David Beckham actually missed it - his bosses at Real Madrid decided that he'd better actually be on the football pitch doing his day job than poncing around being a celebrity.

The views expressed within this post are mine and mine alone.

Gayle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2006, 21:10   #4
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayle View Post
Poor old David Beckham actually missed it - his bosses at Real Madrid decided that he'd better actually be on the football pitch doing his day job than poncing around being a celebrity.
Yeh, but he wasn't actually playing due to injury, however, job comes first I suppose and should be there.

Did ya' see the picture in the papers of that cardigan he was wearing .. yellow/brown with horses .. ah well, only a celebrity could get away with that... unless he had turned up at your show on Sat.

If my 24 year old son came home in that, it would definitely be in this week's green bag... not that he would.
Old 20-11-2006, 13:18   #5
Resting in peace

If the bride has one leg and a crocodile smile it won't last long, but who's counting (her the money).
Ianto.W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2006, 14:37   #6
God Member

was on the news this morning that tom cruise actually got married in secret before saturday then had a blessing in italy,what the point in getting married before is i dont know, nowt like splashing the cash
Old 20-11-2006, 18:05   #7
Resting in Peace

Think this may have been something to do with his Scientology beliefs as has no legal value, so would have to have a legal civil service before I suppose.

Didn't see the photograph, but Terry Wogan was taking the Mickey out of one in the paper which made him look the same height as David Beckham .. and wondered what sort of shoes they were manufacturing these days. Perhaps was just the angle of the camera.... suspect not, these film stars don't like to be thought of as small, do they ?.. and most are. Perhaps he was stood on a soap box Gosh, I'm in a bitchy mood tonight.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..