Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-01-2007, 16:51   #1
God Member

chat rooms

god there are some really crap ones about, i've been going in the msn grapevine rooms for about 6 years now, they got closed down in october so i now go in buzzen, the local one's bore me, ive met loadsa people through chat and they've proved to be great mates over the years,people i can tell anything to and not get judged for it,people i cry with and have a laugh with, do any of you lot go in any chat rooms? if so which ones??
Old 16-01-2007, 16:58   #2
God Member

Re: chat rooms

I did used to go in Wanadoos chatroom when they were my ISP at weekends if it was quiet on accyweb, but I got sick of being asked A/S/L closely followed by "What you wearing?".

Sooo I just confined myself to accwebs own chatroom before the attack of the dreaded Belgians. The only undesirable people that came in there was me

I will admit I feel quiet lost without it, we'd all built up some good friendships in accywebs chatroom.
Old 16-01-2007, 17:02   #3
God Member

i know what you mean about friendships, people know not to ask me my asl anymore, they just get told to **** off, but i do like meeting new peeps
Old 16-01-2007, 17:14   #4
God Member

The A/S/L bit never bothered me, it just got a bit monotonous. It was the "What you wearing?" pervs that used to do my head in!

It depended what mood I was in, some got told to f*** off, other times they had a lovely description of me sat in my winceyette, with my curlers and hair net and my false teeth soaking in the cup on the drawers, they usually ignored me after that ..... I haven't got a clue why!!
Old 16-01-2007, 17:21   #5
God Member

i once told a lad that i was a pole dancer, that i was 6ft tall with long blonde hair, me and tish sat there p!ssing ourselves laughing, they really are thick...i just cant help taking the p!ss outta them....i met my darren n phil through chat and i wouldnt be without them for the world, i love um both
Old 16-01-2007, 17:26   #6
Resident Waffler

I used to like the AOL quizrooms when we had AOL but it all changed anyway and you couldn't nip about between rooms like you used to be able to.

Ah the good old A/S/L? rofl

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2007, 17:27   #7
God Member

i'm not on aol but my dad is and i know i can still get aol things even though im with bt
Old 16-01-2007, 17:34   #8
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashytart View Post
i just cant help taking the p!ss outta them
I don't know. It certainly opened my eyes to how depraved some people are on those chatrooms. That includes women too. Years ago me, slink and accymel used to go in the Freeserve chatrooms and had a real laugh with a diverse group of people from all over the country until they closed the damn thing on us without any prior notice, I was gutted when they closed it they were a good bunch of people .... and there was none of the seedy crap that you get in Wanadoos now.

Saying that I've also spoke to some wonderful people on Wanadoo, they aren't all cyber pervs
Old 16-01-2007, 17:36   #9
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle View Post
I don't know. It certainly opened my eyes to how depraved some people are on those chatrooms. That includes women too. Years ago me, slink and accymel used to go in the Freeserve chatrooms and had a real laugh with a diverse group of people from all over the country until they closed the damn thing on us without any prior notice, I was gutted when they closed it they were a good bunch of people .... and there was none of the seedy crap that you get in Wanadoos now.

Saying that I've also spoke to some wonderful people on Wanadoo, they aren't all cyber pervs
Oooo years ago I used to go in the freeserve one too, got to agree what a great bunch of peeps I got to know on there

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2007, 17:38   #10
God Member

if you've gone in them long enough and people get to know you, you can have a real laugh with them, because the msn rooms closed down everyone from the room i went in went into the same room, so i know them all, you do still get some pervs in but they soon get shot down, ive met people from newcastle, kent, milton keynes, wakefield and darwen lol and had such a laugh in the process
Old 16-01-2007, 17:40   #11
God Member

You're right there flashy... I remember once, we arranged and had a wedding it was knicker wetting stuff it was so funny....

ok so it's one of those you had to be there times

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
Old 16-01-2007, 17:40   #12
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by harwood red View Post
got to agree what a great bunch of peeps I got to know on there
Accymel and slink might remember more or correct me if I'm wrong but I think 2 of the usernames I remember from the Freeserve days were Maverick and Duper. God we had some laughs. We once sent Slinks other half Ginger on to wind accymel up ... the typo error he made will haunt him for ever He asked accymel "What you lock lick?" instead of what you look like
Old 16-01-2007, 17:42   #13
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle View Post
Accymel and slink might remember more or correct me if I'm wrong but I think 2 of the usernames I remember from the Freeserve days were Maverick and Duper. God we had some laughs. We once sent Slinks other half Ginger on to wind accymel up ... the typo error he made will haunt him for ever He asked accymel "What you lock lick?" instead of what you look like
ha ha ha ha can you remember the name of the chatrooms you used to frequent???

Old 16-01-2007, 17:43   #14
God Member

hahahahahaha, i bet she knew it was him straight away
Old 16-01-2007, 17:46   #15
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by harwood red View Post
can you remember the name of the chatrooms you used to frequent???
Nah, I think they were just numbered and you would always find the usual lot in, say, Room 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashytart View Post
i bet she knew it was him straight away
No she kept pming me saying that some pervo was trying to chat her up .........

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..