Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2005, 13:16   #1
God Member

Cheer Up!!!!!!!!!

Just thought I would let you all know, it's only 4 month and 2 weeks til CHRISTMAS!!!!

This year has flown by. What made me think of christmas was, yesterday one of my very good friends was talking about a argument she had with her boss at work yeterday about "THE CHRISTMAS PARTY"!!!!!!!
GOOD GOD girl it's only August............................................ .............!!!!

This year has gone very quick and it seems to go even quicker when kids go back to school in september.
The next thing ya know it's halloween, then bonfire night, then yes CHRISTMAS!

HOPE i have cheered you all up a little............
slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 10-08-2005, 13:23   #2
God Member

Re: Cheer Up!!!!!!!!!

OHHhhh yeah cheers Slinky you just know how to cheer a girl up !!

............ BUT on second thoughts soon be New Years Eve ........... tequilas all round is it

One tequila,
two tequila,
three tequila,
......... floor
Old 10-08-2005, 13:27   #3
God Member

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! tequilla is out of the question this year!!!

But I could be persuaded to have some Sambuka (if thats how it is spelt)!!!!!!!
Anyway I think someone else should have the newyears party this year
slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 13:40   #4
God Member

I read in the paper today that Harrods had opened their Christmas department already, complete with fake snow and Father Christmas in his grotto.

Well, I suppose it's a quiet time of year for Father Christmas so it's a good time to be sitting around chatting to kids. Come Christmas time he'll be too busy making and distributing presents.

The views expressed within this post are mine and mine alone.

Gayle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 13:45   #5
Senior Member+

ive not finished all the birthdays yet!!! its hard work for me xmas as i work in a toy shop i work right up til 8pm on xmas eve!! so if i cant get u a pressie from there then you aint getting one.!!lol
MUMMIBOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 16:22   #6
mez
God Member

christmas is sorted this year for the intrepid accywebbers ; we are having a pantomine (he he he ), called "ROBIN HOOD & HIS MERRY WEBBERS"

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..