Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2009, 05:49   #1
Senior Member+

Comments I hate

9 Things I Hate
1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2 People who are willing to get off their arse to search the entire room for the T.V... remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the channel manually.

?

3 When people say 'Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too'. Damn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4 When people say 'it's always the last place you look'. Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they? Gonna Kick their arses!

5When people say while watching a film 'did you see that?'. No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.

?

6 People who ask 'Can I ask you a question?'.... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

7.When something is 'new and improved!'.. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.

8When people say 'life is short'. What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?

9 When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks 'Has the bus come yet?'. If the bus came would I be standing here, dumbarse?
Accrington Web
Old 04-09-2009, 07:03   #2
God Member

Re: Comments I hate

lol brilliant
Old 04-09-2009, 08:35   #3

Good 1 Barrie
Old 04-09-2009, 09:59   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie Yates View Post
9 Things I Hate

1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2 People who are willing to get off their arse to search the entire room for the T.V... remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the channel manually.

?

3 When people say 'Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too'. Damn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4 When people say 'it's always the last place you look'. Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they? Gonna Kick their arses!

5When people say while watching a film 'did you see that?'. No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.

?

6 People who ask 'Can I ask you a question?'.... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

7.When something is 'new and improved!'.. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.

8When people say 'life is short'. What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?

9 When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks 'Has the bus come yet?'. If the bus came would I be standing here, dumbarse?
We grumpy old men are alive and well!
south aussie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 11:44   #5
Senior Member+

I might be old but not grumpy, in fact I am as happy as anyone can possibly be:-)))
Old 04-09-2009, 13:58   #6
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

worst of the lot to me was when i used to come in soaked to the skin, me mam would say- is it raining
Old 04-09-2009, 17:21   #7
Resting in Peace

I-He- She turned round and said.No you I and they did not turn round.

Some people think I'm a bit of an animal, but I'm quite tender really
Benipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 23:54   #8
God Member

picking up the landline and some idiot asks where you are

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..