Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-05-2008, 18:57   #1
Senior Member+

Did You Know....

Trying to start a thread where Accy webbers can reveal some little traits,habits etc,about themselves.The more humourous,& trivial the better....e.g..Did you know my drink of choice during the dark winter months is John Smiths Smooth but as soon as the temperature shoots up a degree or ten then it's that Aussie Fosters amber brew for me.Also ...did you know i've always followed Everton F.C except for 2 years in the late 80's early 90's when i did'nt even know what day it was.Also when i was about 10 years old i hated going down Hollins Lane to the shop on Sundays 'cos thats where all the big lads hung out.Did you know i once flushed a pair of socks down the loo at the Cock & Bull pub.I once took a ladies controceptive pill because it was blue.ENDLESS,join in.
Old 15-05-2008, 18:59   #2
God Member

Re: Did You Know....

are you drunk matey? lol
Old 15-05-2008, 19:04   #3
God Member

Did you know when I was little I used to jump from my bedroom door onto my bed at night because I thought there was a bogey man waiting to drag my legs the under the bed

Do you know when I was little, me and tinks shared the same bedroom, and every 5 minutes until I fell asleep I used to ask her " Babbeee, have you got your arms in the covers or out of the covers?? " if she had hers in, I would quickly put mine in, if she had hers out, I would put mine out. The reasoning behind this was that If she had hers out of the covers, I was safe to put mine out, the monster would eat her arms first cos she was nearer the door...

Did you know, when I was about 11 years old, I was playing hide and seek with my little sister, she hid in the airing cupboard and left a little gap so that the latch wouldn't lock. The ice cream van came, and I knew that she would go running to mummy and daddy for one, so I pushed the door shut and made her stay there til the ice cream van had gone!!

Miracles do happen!!

Last edited by slinky; 15-05-2008 at 19:10.
slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2008, 19:09   #4
God Member

i dont have any did you knows i know a few did you knows about a couple of accywebbers though
Old 15-05-2008, 19:13   #5
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashytart View Post
are you drunk matey? lol
Not quite,but getting there.Flying tonigght.Come on Flashy,What little bit of 'Who gives a ' info don't we want to know about you?You only have a drink after 9 am ?,You never clean up till morning?Fleetwood 72....thought i was Clockwork Orange.......go on................have a go
Old 15-05-2008, 19:26   #6
God Member

pmsfl what are you on about Ash?
Old 15-05-2008, 19:32   #7
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashytart View Post
pmsfl what are you on about Ash?
See Slinkys reply, you'll get the idea.Hopefully.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..