Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2005, 08:22   #1
God Member

Disgusted!!!!!!!

Was watching GMTV this morning and was absolutely WOUND UP!!

There was a a clip of London and they were saying the police have taken to the streets to keep calming measures on the amount of people celebrating Eid.
So yes that's fine, but, as I was watching a car full of 'Ethnic minority' went sailing past with the Pakistan flag flying out of the window.........

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!

What the hell?? How come they can get away with that when, we as British citizens would be made to take ours out, because it may cause offence and it could be seen as racism.
When the World cup was on, people were warned that if they flew their flags out of the car, they faced being pulled over by the police and having taken.

What the hell is happening to this country??

Miracles do happen!!

slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 03-11-2005, 08:24   #2
Senior Member+

Re: Disgusted!!!!!!!

Have you ever heard of one rule for one and another for the rest?
MUMMIBOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 08:27   #3
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUMMIBOO
Have you ever heard of one rule for one and another for the rest?
Tell me about it, I kinda sat there with mouth open, thinking 'omg what the hell'. Then the anger came out, and for the first thing in the morning, the language wasn't nice that came out of my mouth.

Miracles do happen!!

Old 03-11-2005, 10:25   #4
Member.

I wouldn’t worry the current trend is that there are more white Anglo-Saxon English leaving the United Kingdom then there is Ethnic Asian Nationals alone entering the country, with all the other None Anglo-Saxon pan European, Central and South American immigrants that are also entering you will be a Ethnic Minority yourself before you know it.

Just a small point and I know its a contentious so let’s not fall out. You can fly the Union Flag or the Flag of St George from any Motorised vehicle providing that it does not distract the driver of that vehicle of those of other vehicles using the Queens highway.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 11:09   #5
God Member

Just a small point and I know its a contentious so let’s not fall out. You can fly the Union Flag or the Flag of St George from any Motorised vehicle providing that it does not distract the driver of that vehicle of those of other vehicles using the Queens highway.[/quote]

Tell that to Accy police Doug.

Miracles do happen!!

Old 03-11-2005, 11:15   #6

Thumbs down Re: Disgusted!!!!!!!

britain is not ours any more becouse no one does anything about it the asions drive with out using them kids included,some drive laid backword in ther seats shure they carn see much of the road very dangerous wair them head hat thinges (females)with slits in very dangerous very noisy exhousts pipes thats just on my st told the police a few times but they dont bother if i did one of the aboth id get done strait away
madmal_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 11:22   #7
white rabbits

DONT LET THEM WIND US DOWN ,,,,,,,,,,:engsmil: :engsmil:

Old 03-11-2005, 11:24   #8
God Member

Nice one Granny C

Miracles do happen!!

Old 03-11-2005, 13:06   #9
Member.

I totally agree with you grannyclaret, but it’s the flag thingy, you see ethnically speaking I’m a Celt, that’s spelt C.e.l.t. I was wondering does that make me a minority??

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Old 03-11-2005, 14:45   #10
Senior Member+

I am in total agreement with you all, if that makes me racist then bring it on. I was born in England and class myself as English not british.
Old 03-11-2005, 19:02   #11
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug
I totally agree with you grannyclaret, but it’s the flag thingy, you see ethnically speaking I’m a Celt, that’s spelt C.e.l.t. I was wondering does that make me a minority??
Yep you are part of a very small minority.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 19:58   #12
Member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPUGGIE J
Yep you are part of a very small minority.
Yeah but we've been here for a lot longer than the rest of them...........

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Old 03-11-2005, 20:11   #13
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug
Yeah but we've been here for a lot longer than the rest of them...........
Since the stone age and there is still no respect for the old

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 20:16   #14
Member.

Aye, they never learn...............ba****ds

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Old 03-11-2005, 20:43   #15
God Member

There was something said lately about celebrating Xmas and upsetting the visitors but cant for the life of me think what it was, anyone remind me?
While were on this subject, what about the things that have been banned, give us one then tell us the opposite that didn't get banned. I'll start with "Blackboard" now have to be called chalk boards, why didn't they ban whitewash

www.ubuntu.com

K.S.H is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..