Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2008, 17:37   #76
Senior Member+

Re: Doctor Who/ Torchwood.

yeah... now its to the right....it was underneath before..............

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 05-07-2008, 14:22   #77
Senior Member+

Yes Martha is supposed to be joining Torchwood, they do need a doctor now after Owen. And Mickey was always good with the technical stuff and thats what Tosh did.

Its been reported today that the Christmas special is called The Next Doctor!!!!! But that we should find out tonight because it usually says at the end The Doctor will return in this years Christmas special: and then it usually gives the name of the episode.

I'm going to miss the last half an hour of it, as i'm going out! Unless someone wants to offer to take me to Rawtenstall when its finished!! lol. Thank god for On Demand TV!
Lolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 14:24   #78
Senior Member+

give me your number and i will text you what happens lol

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
Old 05-07-2008, 14:28   #79
Senior Member+

I dont want to know!!!! I want to wait till I can watch it all in one go! lol.
Old 05-07-2008, 15:12   #80
Resident Waffler

Doesn't Mickey already work for Torchwood in the parallel universe?

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 16:01   #81
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTheWhisp View Post
Doesn't Mickey already work for Torchwood in the parallel universe?
Yes he does, and I presume Rose does also, because when she was leaving Donna's Mum & Grandad she spoke into some sort of device and said something like "Lock me on to the TARDIS"

And in the previous episode someone had to get her connected with the people who had the TARDIS and the mirror circle.
Old 05-07-2008, 16:04   #82
God Member

Is it Donna who dies..........?
When the Doctor splits (brown suit and blue suit) does the blue suit doctor stay in the parallel world with Rose....?
pipinfort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 16:06   #83
Senior Member+

but theres soomething about donna isnt there? some kind of secret? Ive heard afew different things, like her mum is a time lord/lady??

Rose works for Torchwood,she told the doctor the last time he saw her on bad wolf bay....

Old 05-07-2008, 16:09   #84
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by emamum23 View Post
but theres soomething about donna isnt there? some kind of secret? Ive heard afew different things, like her mum is a time lord/lady??

Rose works for Torchwood,she told the doctor the last time he saw her on bad wolf bay....

I`d heard Donna dies and the Doctor takes her back in time to bring her back thus wiping her memory

God i`m excited.........
Old 05-07-2008, 16:26   #85
Senior Member+

i know lol, me too......slightly too excited i think lol

Old 05-07-2008, 16:37   #86
Senior Member+

i REALLY hope the rain stops or i wont be watching anything tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-07-2008, 16:49   #87
God Member

I told my eldest that the thunder is the sound of the daleks trying to break through to our universe.............she looked at me like i was stupid ..`just because i`m 5 does`nt mean we haven`t learnt about thunder at school`......
Old 05-07-2008, 18:46   #88
God Member

wow............:d
Old 05-07-2008, 19:08   #89
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

Well well well......that was interesting

Rose has her own doctor,
I think Mickey might join torchwood,
donna has gone back to her old silly self, and the doctor is on his own .....again!!

CANT WAIT FOR THE XMAS ONE!!!!!

Who will be his next companion?
Old 05-07-2008, 19:10   #90
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipinfort View Post
wow............:d

EXACTLY i'm happy now
flashy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tv entertainment

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..