Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-08-2011, 16:59   #1

Ebay sellers typo...

Whilst trying to find a new pair of shoes, I noticed this seller, probably only came up as I have stupidly sized feet

Mens Dunlop green Wellingtons Wellies Boots Size 13 /48 UK 13 | eBay

£1800 for a pair of welli bobs
odders is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 23-08-2011, 17:19   #2

Re: Ebay sellers typo...

And another one from their shop

MENS AIR TECH WHITE LACE UP RUNNING CASUAL TRAINERS 12 | eBay

£99.85 on the listing, view the details, and its £9.85. Haha anyone else seen any of these
Old 23-08-2011, 17:33   #3
Resting in Peace

Obviously they were gold plated odders
Old 23-08-2011, 18:55   #4

Haven't seen any genuine mistakes like that before. Would be a nice find if they were listed as cheaper than they're meant to be - pretty sure ebay would enforce the sale.

Once had a guy try moving the decimal point over when charging me postage. He got told where to go.
Pudwoppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2011, 19:02   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudwoppa View Post
Haven't seen any genuine mistakes like that before.
They are few and far between, it has to be said though, they are funny when they happen
Old 24-08-2011, 09:32   #6

Because of the decimal point, I once bid £50 for a book I wanted to pay a maximum of 50p for. In the end, I got it for 80p, but it could have been much worse...

Studio25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2011, 19:28   #7
Junior Member+

my mum once bid £10,000 instead of £100 on something on ebay, shes not very god on computers, and my dad got in contact with the seller, and thankfully he took down the item!
stxo is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..