Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2005, 21:06   #1
Member.

Eugene Does One Heroic Act - for Himself

I am so chuffed that the little guy walks out of big brother on Friday £50,000 better off and by doing so reduces the amount by half for any other prospective winner. I don’t believe that either Anthony or Makosi should win. I would be so delighted if Eugene was to win on Friday not because he deserves it, but because none of the others certainly don’t in my opinion.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 10-08-2005, 21:23   #2
Junior Member+

Re: Eugene Does One Heroic Act - for Himself

50 grand is a lot of money..
I think i would have done the same thing..
Good on him...
Old 10-08-2005, 22:38   #3
God Member

I think that has given people a completely different view of the housemates tonight and eugene especially. I wonder who was the one who finally spills the beans to him that if he'd said no the prize money would have been doubled to 200k. And I bet someone has told him! But watch him crumple "tea and scone" style when they do

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 22:52   #4

I didn't watch it tonight but I'm glad that whimpering get Craig has gone. I agree with most that none of the sad bu**ers deserve to win any amount of money.
jpest1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2005, 13:24   #5
Senior Member+

Maxwell was robbed!

vorlon24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2005, 14:13   #6
Resting in Peace

Anthony told Eugene and than he went into diary room and BB told him that Eugene didn't know about the increase in prize money and Anthony then said "I'd have done the same!!!"

But he has not told Eugene that bit of info
Ber999T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2005, 14:38   #7
I am Banned

Anthony did mention to all the house mates when eugene came back that he would have upped it to two hundred grand i dont think eugene heard him. then after half an hour of anthony moaning to eugene going on about it eugene went into the bedroom real upset because he now thinks that the public wont like him for being selfish. If anybody was put into the situation that eugene was in i think everyone would have done the same taken the 50,000 who wouldnt? eugene is now my favourite to win. for him to say that he went into the house just to be liked and that it was selfish to take the money he has been brought up to innocent.he needs to get rebellious a little bit. go eugene go eugene! he has to win!
baby boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2005, 00:44   #8
land of hope and glory

the all lot of them should be shot. kill them all!
staggeringman is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..