Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2007, 15:39   #31
Resting in peace

Re: Fine for dirty takeaway

Have you noticed how all these dirty buggers seem to be 'away' in Pakistan when they manage to get them to attend court, and blame it on the 'manager' even though they were 'here' at the time of inspection.
Ianto.W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 07-11-2007, 15:46   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKBURN RAVER View Post
well how many are owned by non dark people ??

EVERY takeaway i know is owned by a dark person so he wasnt being out of context by saying what he said IMHO. on this one im with aleks

and on the subject of grotty dirtry takeaways there is one on the towngate in gt harwood (kebab cottage i think) its damn right filthy and iv'e never seen anybody use it ..so my question is how the hell does it stay open ?..me n the mates hav a few suggestions (which i will not post incase shaker doesnt approve)...
Dont want to be shaken now do you!
Old 07-11-2007, 15:52   #33
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleks View Post
Dont want to be shaken now do you!

oh no he scares me !!!

a proper football club,built on the foundations laid by a true fan..andy dunn notw 08....fantastic !!!
BLACKBURN RAVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 15:55   #34
God Member

Quote:
Hmmm yeah ok. And i did say dark skinned yes shakerwaker but as you said it was my own imaginary take away so who are you to say what colour the guy is if i wanted he could be pink with orange spots and i dont think its that you have a problem with i think its me you have a problem with. If so just come out with it mate simple really.
I'm sorry, you'll have to go somewhere else for some self importance today - but it's not you I have a problem with. It's merely the fact that you mentioned the employee's skin colour when it isn't at all relevant to how good/bad the place is.
Funny how all the racists (oo whoops, sorry - patriots) come out of their holes now isn't it.
shakermaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 16:13   #35

Old 07-11-2007, 16:16   #36
God Member

My god, this thread gets weirder, but funny

Miracles do happen!!

slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 16:16   #37

Dont get offended mate its only a picture. But then again you are coloured. Maybe i should have done it in black and white then no colours are mentioned.
Old 07-11-2007, 16:20   #38
God Member

So let's do a little summary...

Aleks is a bigot.
Aleks is a racist.
Aleks is fond of using people's names when he as never met them.
Aleks is also fond of manipulating other people's images, when he has no right whatsoever, purely for his own weird fantasies.

Methinks Aleks is lonely. Deary me.
Old 07-11-2007, 16:24   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakermaker View Post
So let's do a little summary...

Aleks is a bigot.
Aleks is a racist.
Aleks is fond of using people's names when he as never met them.
Aleks is also fond of manipulating other people's images, when he has no right whatsoever, purely for his own weird fantasies.

Methinks Aleks is lonely. Deary me.
Ill take that as a compliment!

You must have used peoples names you havent met. Who is the PM? Or have you met him on one of your Takeaway Watch Association Team meetings? As for the image i think its rather good dont you?
Old 07-11-2007, 16:31   #40
God Member

Quote:
Ill take that as a compliment!

You must have used peoples names you havent met. Who is the PM? Or have you met him on one of your Takeaway Watch Association Team meetings? As for the image i think its rather good dont you?
Please please stop it, my sides are splitting, seriously.
'Takeaway Watch Association Team'!!!
Ahh however does he come up with them!
Pure golden comedy. Nay, genius!!

Old 07-11-2007, 16:34   #41

You didnt answer my question.
Old 07-11-2007, 16:38   #42
God Member

Quote:
You didnt answer my question.
It's because I'm still rolling around the floor with laughter. Comedy genius you are, Aleks. Comedy genius.

Takeaway Watch Association Team!!! it never gets old!!!! hilaaaaaaarious
Old 07-11-2007, 16:39   #43

That still isnt answering my question. Who is the PM? Who is the manager of Man Utd? Or dont you want to use their names because you havent met them?
Old 07-11-2007, 16:47   #44
God Member

Quote:
That still isnt answering my question. Who is the PM? Who is the amager of Man Utd? Or dont you want to use their names because you havent met them?
Ahhh there you go again!!! Blinding me with your quick wit!!

OK, look. It's obviously not the same as knowing the PM's name you utter tool. You know the Man Utd manager's name, and the Prime Minister's name because they are in the media spotlight. Now, I don't think I am just yet, so let's see how you got my name... ahhh right that's it, you looked it up on my profile on an internet forum and found it. Yes... of course you're totally normal...

You need to get over me Aleks, if only for your own sake. You know what they say... If you love something, let it go. If it comes back it was meant to be. You must let me make my own mistakes in life Alex, if the special bond between us really is meant to be we shall meet one day and frolic through the forests hand in hand wearing sequins... my God how we will frolic... and all will be beautiful.
Old 07-11-2007, 16:51   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakermaker View Post
Ahhh there you go again!!! Blinding me with your quick wit!!

OK, look. It's obviously not the same as knowing the PM's name you utter tool. You know the Man Utd manager's name, and the Prime Minister's name because they are in the media spotlight. Now, I don't think I am just yet, so let's see how you got my name... ahhh right that's it, you looked it up on my profile on an internet forum and found it. Yes... of course you're totally normal...

You need to get over me Aleks, if only for your own sake. You know what they say... If you love something, let it go. If it comes back it was meant to be. You must let me make my own mistakes in life Alex, if the special bond between us really is meant to be we shall meet one day and frolic through the forests hand in hand wearing sequins... my God how we will frolic... and all will be beautiful.
You really think we will someday? That gives me hope and something to look forward to. Oh how i love you.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..