Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-09-2003, 14:36   #16

Post Re: First Kiss..

yup that would be the place! I kissed him first when I was 6ish, you know the little peck on the cheek kind!!! my brother's used to go to chaigley manor I think it was called for 2 weeks every year and on the sunday the family's came to visit, our parents new each other so I knew him a littlebit and that was it till we were in the 4th year at St.Annes!
littlemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 09-03-2005, 14:21   #17

Re: First Kiss..

Mine would be lunchtime in the quad of Moorhead Queens Building I would have been 13 at the time not going to say who with because someone might know him

The most wasted day of all is that on which we have not laughed .......Sebastine Chamford
fibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 14:50   #18
God Member

Mine was at the school disco at Moorhead with a really cute lad from the year above me that I'd fancied for ages. I thought he was only going for a Christmas peck but he went for the full on Christmas snog it was really cute, i was so nervous i couldn't stop shaking afterwards.
Old 09-03-2005, 14:56   #19

blackburn town centre and with a girl ive tried to avoid ever since i also found out i needed glasses shortly after
Old 09-03-2005, 15:09   #20
Beacon of light

ooooh it is far too long ago for me to remember that!
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 15:30   #21
g78

Mine was in the back alley behind my house with a girl from school, only problem was she had been eating some sort of sweets and it tasted awful lol
Old 09-03-2005, 15:34   #22
Resident Waffler

Mine was in Whitley Bay of all places and I wasn't a bit impressed. I'd fancied the lad for a few days and it was such an anti-climax. He tasted of crisps! I can still remember that vividly.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 15:40   #23

cant remember my first!!! the earliest one i can remember is with a guy who was a great kisser.... he gave ones that could make your toes curl!!!! im not going to say his name coz i bet someone here nows him!!! lol

it was at afriends house!!! lol
Old 09-03-2005, 17:20   #24
Senior Member+

What flavor willow?
Old 09-03-2005, 17:30   #25
white rabbits

blimey its that long ago i cant remember ,in those day,s if a lad kissed you on your first date you smacked their face ,and a girl was classed as a hussey ,...its a different world now ,,(are you keeping stumm janet ?. come on tell us )

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..