Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2005, 17:23   #1

For Willow

Subject: INSTALLING HUSBAND 1.0 Priority - High

INSTALLING HUSBAND 1.0
Dear Tech Support,
Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed a distinct slow down in overall system performance-- particularly in the flower and jewellery applications, which operated flawlessly
under Boyfriend 5.0.
In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as Romance 9.5 and Personal Attention 6.5, and then installed undesirable programs such as RUGBY 7.4, CRICKET 5.0, F1 3.0. as well as Golf Clubs 4.1.
Conversation 8.0 no longer runs, and Housecleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system. I've tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, but to no avail.
What can I do?
Signed,
Desperate
=========================
Dear Desperate:
First keep in mind, Boyfriend 5.0 is an Entertainment Package, while Husband 1.0 is an Operating System.
Please enter the command:
"http: I Thought You Loved Me: htm" and try to download Tears 6.2 and don't forget to install the Guilt 3.0 update. If that application works as designed, Husband 1.0 should then automatically run the applications Jewellery 2.0 and Flowers 3.5.
But remember, over use of the above application can cause Husband 1.0 to default to Grumpy Silence 2.5.
Whatever you do, DO NOT install Mother-in-law 1.0 (it runs a virus in the background, that will eventually seize control of all your system resources).
Also, do not attempt to reinstall the Boyfriend 5.0 program. These are unsupported applications and will crash Husband 1.0.
In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly. You might consider buying additional software to improve memory and performance.
We recommend Hot Food 3.0 and Lingerie 7.7.
Good Luck,
Tech Support
Old 09-05-2005, 17:28   #2
Accrington Web Mascot

Re: For Willow

I think my version of boyfriend 5.0 may have crashed too!!!
ShortStuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 20:16   #3
God Member

Pixie I like it alot!

I've been using boyfriend 5.0 for 10 years now and noticed it running slow might be time for a new upgrade lol!
Old 09-05-2005, 20:36   #4
Beacon of light

Well, I have had mine now for nearly 40 years and I can identify all the faults as above.
Is it recommended that I ditch the current one in favour of a newer faster application......?
Or would it perhaps be too difficult for me to retrain to use the faster newer model......?
Mine doesn't so much crash.........it sleeps more and snores a lot.

Pixie....... that's a purler!
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 00:18   #5
Resident Waffler

Oooh thanks for the warning Pixie.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..