Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-06-2010, 02:55   #1
God Member

Fox Hunting

Not long to go now for you Tory lads n lassies..get them silly hats out the cupboard.. just in time for the hunting season .. it would be funny but what do you expect from this lot?

"A free vote on scrapping the hunting ban will still go ahead despite opposition from many Lib Dem MPs, it emerged last night.
A delay would have disappoint hunt supporters, many of whom campaigned for a Tory victory hoping the ban would be lifted in time for this year's season, which starts in the Autumn."

Many campaigned for a Tory victory simply to go hunting foxes?.. what sort of country do these people have in store when fox hunting is upmost in there minds..I would have thought there could be more pressing needs.
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 22-06-2010, 09:30   #2
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!
Re: Fox Hunting

And the serfs can once more act as stewards & wardens of the estates, masters of the hounds, Kennel Maids & Lads, fetchers & carriers, stable Lads & Lasses, work in the local hotels & hostelries, shall I go on ?

You may not like the folk whose birthright sets them to doing such things, but it benefits many in the local community & not just the Toffs & the Lord & his scions. It is tradition & it's a truly British institute whether you agree with it or not, that is for every individual to decide for themselves.

But as an argument against class & by extension perceived political views & tendencies it really doesn't hold much credence, as "The Hunt" benefits all social & political classes.
DaveinGermany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2010, 10:08   #3
God Member

I'm saying that this mob insist their job is to cut the defiect.. but then half the tosspots in rural areas who voted for them are only interested in fox hunting.. it a joke but not funny...
Old 22-06-2010, 10:11   #4
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Ah, normal service is resumed, welcome back Mancie And theres me sticking up for you & all ............. Oh well, Leopards & spots
DaveinGermany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2010, 10:13   #5
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
Ah, normal service is resumed, welcome back Mancie And theres me sticking up for you & all ............. Oh well, Leopards & spots
Yeah nice one Dave.. good lad
Old 22-06-2010, 10:20   #6
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
I'm saying that this mob insist their job is to cut the defiect.. but then half the tosspots in rural areas who voted for them are only interested in fox hunting.. it a joke but not funny...
I'm sure Kate Hoey totally agrees with you Mancie
Old 22-06-2010, 10:25   #7
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
I'm sure Kate Hoey totally agrees with you Mancie
Kate Hoey ain't a member of Accy Web.. what do you..as a Tory .think about the clamour from your party to bring back fox hunting as a priorty?.. I'm asking you because you seem to be the only Tory left on here.. the other two buggered off in June .
Old 22-06-2010, 10:43   #8
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Kate Hoey ain't a member of Accy Web.. what do you..as a Tory .think about the clamour from your party to bring back fox hunting as a priorty?.. I'm asking you because you seem to be the only Tory left on here.. the other two buggered off in June .
Never heard anything about fox hunting not even in the Holy Bible (Mail)think you must be reading the Morning Star to much Mancie
Old 22-06-2010, 10:49   #9
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Never heard anything about fox hunting not even in the Holy Bible (Mail)think you must be reading the Morning Star to much Mancie
you never heard of it?.. maybe you got your blue tinted glasses on...
David Cameron has made clear that if he becomes prime minister he will offer a free vote in government time for repeal of the four-year-old hunting ban.

Tories get ready for a repeal of foxhunting ban - Times Online

Last edited by Mancie; 22-06-2010 at 10:51.
Old 22-06-2010, 10:52   #10
Resting in Peace

Quote:
you never heard of it?.. maybe you got your blue tinted glasses on...
David Cameron, the Leader of the Opposition, has made clear that if he becomes prime minister he will offer a free vote in government time for repeal of the four-year-old hunting ban.

Tories get ready for a repeal of foxhunting ban - Times Online
Don't read the Times you have to pay for it now on line and being a Tory I'm very cost conscious Mancie
Old 22-06-2010, 11:06   #11
I am Banned

Foxes are a dammed nuisance in the countryside, I went fox hunting years ago, but not with the toffs as you call them but with a shotgun.
If your living depended on livestock, you would hate them as well, they have few natural predators, and now they have spread into urban area's. They don't just kill for the food they need, they kill all,
they can decimate a hen coop in one raid.
Your as fanatical as an anachist bomber, just unreasonable bigotry.

Retlaw
Retlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2010, 11:09   #12
God Member

What wrong has this geezer done to you?.. come on girls back me up

Old 22-06-2010, 11:19   #13
God Member

A gunshot death is more humane than being ripped apart by a pack of dogs.
(That is if you consider them a threat to livestock when their numbers increase).
The toffs must be sadistic sods to want to watch such a death.

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2010, 12:09   #14
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:

A fox managed to get into one of the animal enclosures in the park around Christmas 2008. It killed every chicken and a rabbit and took none of them away to eat.

Yes they look cute but they are vermin and need to be controlled. Not with a pack of dogs but with guns to be humane.
Old 22-06-2010, 15:50   #15
I am Banned

Quote:

It might look cute, but its a nasty evil killer.
You keep rabbiting on about the suffering to the fox, which is rubbish, its vermin just like rats.
What about the suffering of the foxes prey, and the trauma they go through, the fox gets its just desserts when its hunted, any way the master of the hounds carries a humane killer and shoots the dammed thing.
Next think you'l be protesting about the town council putting poison down to kill rats.
Retlaw.
Retlaw is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..