Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-10-2006, 18:28   #16
God Member

Re: Happy Anniversary

CONGRATS TO YOU BOTH
ON YOUR 10TH ANNIVERSARY

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 26-10-2006, 18:31   #17
Senior Member+

Congratulations to both of you. Ian and I hit our ten years next may.

buttonsmum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2006, 21:25   #18
Accy Goddess

Congratulations To You Both. Hope You Have Many More Wonderful Years Together.
ANNE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2006, 22:16   #19
Resting in Peace

Hey, looking at your profile, you got married very young, bet they all thought wouldn't last .. well, here's to you :e46: :e46: :e46: ... love the pressie you got (the ring.. )

Hope you are having a lovely evening.

congratulations
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2006, 23:03   #20
Give, give, give member

Happy anniversary Slinks and Ginger.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2006, 12:57   #21
God Member

Thankyou to everyone!!!!

Yes I had a lovely night. Limo came and picked me, Ginger, Tinerbelle, MTHEAD and another couple of my friends up at 7pm. We went to Agra in Hapton for a meal, where we were met by lots more friends. Afterwards the Limo came back and took us into town. Had a lovely night then ended up going shopping at ASDA with Mthead and Tinks lmao.......well we hadn't had enough beer so we went asda.
Dressed up in loads of clothes in ASDA which was very funny.. ( wonders if we are banned now)

Yes I did get married young! I was sweet 16 and Ginger was 19. I thank those that told us we wouldn't last 6 month's because when we have had difficult times in the past, I just thought of these comments and determined that I would prove them wrong.

It is unusual for a young couple to stick at it for any lenth of time, but I am walking proof it can work. I dont think it matters how old you are, just how much you want to make it work through good and bad times.

Miracles do happen!!

slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2006, 13:09   #22
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by slinky
Had a lovely night then ended up going shopping at ASDA with Mthead and Tinks lmao.......well we hadn't had enough beer so we went asda.
Dressed up in loads of clothes in ASDA which was very funny.. ( wonders if we are banned now
PMSL ,No we're not banned I've just been to get some ciggies
Old 27-10-2006, 13:53   #23
Senior Member+

to my friends of many years,happy 10th anniversary,lots of love babes from jacky alex and the kids
jackyalex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2006, 14:59   #24
God Member

Quote:
Yes I had a lovely night. Limo came and picked me, Ginger, Tinerbelle, MTHEAD and another couple of my friends up at 7pm. We went to Agra in Hapton for a meal, where we were met by lots more friends. Afterwards the Limo came back and took us into town. Had a lovely night then ended up going shopping at ASDA with Mthead and Tinks lmao.......well we hadn't had enough beer so we went asda.
Dressed up in loads of clothes in ASDA which was very funny.. ( wonders if we are banned now)
Excellent night, great company.

I have the hang over from hell too! 'To travel in a limo' has now been ticked off my 'things to do before I'm 30' list

I was a weed again and oredered spring roast chicken. At least this time the waiter didn't bring all the staff out to point and laugh at the only person not to order a curry!

After the ASDA tour, I walk up this morning thinking we'd been on TV. Starred in Reservoir Dogs and met the band Busted .......

Great night
Old 27-10-2006, 15:47   #25
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle
After the ASDA tour, I walk up this morning thinking we'd been on TV. Starred in Reservoir Dogs and met the band Busted .......

Great night
LMFAO!! me too, " WE'VE BEEN TO THE YEAR 3000" sprang to mind when I woke up too

No hangover what so ever for me!!!! must be a first.....I might try drinking some of them cans tonight

Miracles do happen!!

slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2006, 16:13   #26
God Member

Quote:
LMFAO!! me too, " WE'VE BEEN TO THE YEAR 3000" sprang to mind when I woke up too

No hangover what so ever for me!!!! must be a first.....I might try drinking some of them cans tonight
....... and mtheads impersonation of REM's Micheal Stype, no he is not getting a Kangol cap lol!

It was like Stars in Their Eyes .... TONIGHT IN ASDA I'm going to be .......

Made a dint in mine last night, he fell asleep so I sat there drinking myself into this hangover singing away to my MP3 player
Old 27-10-2006, 18:19   #27
Yank in King Art's Court!

Hey Slinky and Ginger, belated Congrats! The next 10 will be all happiness and Bliss! (tee hee hee) Let your faith and love stay strong and focused and you'll continue to do well together.

Cindy and I will be going on 23 (I think) next May. Couldn't be happier but not always happy, as all the married folk know!

Brian

Last edited by LancYorkYankee; 27-10-2006 at 18:23. Reason: Spelling booby!
LancYorkYankee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2006, 18:53   #28
Member.

All the best to both of you, may you enjoy many more.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2006, 09:25   #29

well neil i will speak to all that talk to me no probs.....................
GINGER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2006, 09:29   #30
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GINGER
well neil i will speak to all that talk to me no probs.....................
Your only trying to escape the 3 wicked witch's

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..