Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-03-2007, 11:26   #1
God Member

hedges

has anyone got a chain saw license and a chain saw??

i desperately need one, i'm that bored, i wanna cut all mi hedges down (much to my dads dismay) my gardens a tip and i wanna do something with it this year

HELPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 21-03-2007, 11:27   #2
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Re: hedges

Are you allowed to cut them down?
Old 21-03-2007, 11:30   #3
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
Are you allowed to cut them down?

yep!!! i have one neighbour n thats mi dad, he was a bit gobsmacked when i asked him if i could cut the one down between mine n his, but who cares i'm feeling distructive, i wanna put them ickle stone things in mi garden over that plastic stuff but i cant do that with a hedge in the way so i wanna put a fence up, it'll be an improvement.....honest
Old 21-03-2007, 13:09   #4
God Member

ok ok where can i get 6 tonne of white gravel stuff from cheap???

anyone?
Old 21-03-2007, 14:37   #5
Member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashytart View Post
yep!!! i have one neighbour n thats mi dad, he was a bit gobsmacked when i asked him if i could cut the one down between mine n his, but who cares i'm feeling distructive, i wanna put them ickle stone things in mi garden over that plastic stuff but i cant do that with a hedge in the way so i wanna put a fence up, it'll be an improvement.....honest
Will you behave.....lets see a photo of the Hedge. What about all the ickle birdies and ickle bitsy running things that you will make homeless?

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2007, 14:39   #6
God Member

i wont make any homeless, i have a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge garden for them to run around in
Old 21-03-2007, 16:05   #7
Yank in King Art's Court!

Do you guys really need a license to use a chain saw? Tell ya what Flashy, if you really want em down, I'll cut em when I come over. I would imagine you can rent chain saw eh?

What are the coppers gonna do, deport me? Heck, maybe I can make this trip more exciting by seeing how many rules I can break . . . I've gotta get pics of Tinks skanky neighbor, I could spit some chewing tobacco on the streets, let someones dog run wild, knock on some "no solicitor" doors, and, my favorite, put some of those bloody chavs in their place! (ya'll did say the prisons are nice right?)

Brian

LancYorkYankee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2007, 16:52   #8
God Member

cheers brian i dont think you can rent one without having a license though...i'm with you on the breaking rules thing though
Old 21-03-2007, 17:07   #9
Yank in King Art's Court!

Alright then, I'll just have to smuggle mine in with my carry-on. Hmmm, do ya think they're banned? I know box cutters and nail clippers are but have yet to see 20 inch chain saws on the list! Maybe if I remove the chain?

Brian

LancYorkYankee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2007, 17:11   #10
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LancYorkYankee View Post
and, my favorite, put some of those bloody chavs in their place!
Brian

I think they have been trying that for a while on here and he still manages to post
Old 21-03-2007, 17:13   #11
God Member

Quote:
has anyone got a chain saw license and a chain saw??

i desperately need one, i'm that bored, i wanna cut all mi hedges down (much to my dads dismay) my gardens a tip and i wanna do something with it this year

HELPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!

You want to cut your Hedges down...... and I want to grow some but I want some like yesterday all down the side of my house, I need some privacy for this summers - sun bathing.

Miracles do happen!!

slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2007, 18:05   #12
God Member

yeah ya know the one's at the back of my house and between mine n mi dads, ive never cut them in the 11 years ive lived here, they drive me mad
Old 21-03-2007, 18:07   #13
God Member

Quote:
yeah ya know the one's at the back of my house and between mine n mi dads, ive never cut them in the 11 years ive lived here, they drive me mad
Can you actually buy Hedges that have grown a couple of feet and plant them......I know they grow quick and I may have a little privacy by summer.

Miracles do happen!!

Old 21-03-2007, 18:08   #14
God Member

pmsfl....take mine love, yer more than welcome to them....you should plant some conifers, they are good for privacy
Old 21-03-2007, 18:14   #15
God Member

Quote:
pmsfl....take mine love, yer more than welcome to them....you should plant some conifers, they are good for privacy
Already done that.......2 died, and tothers haven't grown very much in nearly 3 years.

Miracles do happen!!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..