Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-12-2006, 16:48   #31
Yank in King Art's Court!

Re: Just a quick bye bye....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***Mr D*** View Post
Was he that bad?
Yeah, he was that bad. He seemed to get a thrill out of being fairly rude and obnoxious! He received so much negative Karma he was "in the red."
I believe Accyweb has "a rule" that if you have negative Karma for a bit of time you get banned for a bit.

I believe Silvermain's ban was quite well deserved and most likely quite desired by him since his his goal and enjoyment came from "ratlling people's cages!"

Brian

LancYorkYankee is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 18-12-2006, 19:19   #32
I am Banned

Hey yank i asked to be banned ask mick if you like and yes a clean slate is what i wanted. Williow it was a joke your way old enough to either get over it or shut up.
tadah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2006, 19:24   #33
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by slinky View Post

And if I was you I would have actually waited a while before you thought you could have fooled us
It wasnt exactly hard was it so i wouldnt be to proud.
Old 18-12-2006, 19:55   #34
God Member

ohh silvermain It might have been better to have just apologised for some of the silly comments you've made and asked for a clean slate.
Old 18-12-2006, 20:27   #35
Resting in Peace

will not the mods and admin be able to tell from ip address that is from same pc to join or post so not much point in using diff names?

just say sorry and don't over do the wind-ups!!!!!

Last edited by Ber999T; 18-12-2006 at 20:27. Reason: typo
Ber999T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2006, 21:47   #36
Resident Waffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadah View Post
Hey yank i asked to be banned ask mick if you like and yes a clean slate is what i wanted. Williow it was a joke your way old enough to either get over it or shut up.

Silvermain, I found your attitude towards people's shared grief at the death of Adam Riaz almost inexcusable but put that down to you being young and childish. However, seeing that you are in your early 20s I would have expected a little more maturity on such a subject. There are people on here ten years younger than you who show more sense at times.

Neither do I appreciate being used as a joke between you and Maxwell when my intent was to raise a little extra money for homeless and needy people. You and another have succeeded in undermining for me the purpose of the buy sell and swap forum - what is the point of using it if people are not serious with their offers to purchase or sell?

All I can say is that you have a very sick and warped sense of humour. Fun is one thing, and many people enjoy having fun but I for one do not find you even mildly amusing.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2006, 07:41   #37
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTheWhisp View Post
Silvermain, I found your attitude towards people's shared grief at the death of Adam Riaz almost inexcusable but put that down to you being young and childish. However, seeing that you are in your early 20s I would have expected a little more maturity on such a subject. There are people on here ten years younger than you who show more sense at times.

Neither do I appreciate being used as a joke between you and Maxwell
Willow....not guilty.Iactually thought the little sh*t was seriously bidding,my lads into all that Ministry stuff,i was getting it for him.And he will repay me by kicking the crap out of Silvermain once we have found him
Old 19-12-2006, 15:29   #38
Member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick View Post
you should read your own Signature slinky

I likes it...............

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2006, 16:11   #39
God Member

Old 20-12-2006, 14:40   #40
I am Banned

Very mature maxwell you sound like a chav. Willow it was a joke get over it!

Last edited by Len; 20-12-2006 at 22:54. Reason: Language.
Old 20-12-2006, 14:52   #41
Resident Waffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxwell silver View Post
Willow....not guilty.Iactually thought the little sh*t was seriously bidding,my lads into all that Ministry stuff,i was getting it for him.And he will repay me by kicking the crap out of Silvermain once we have found him

My apologies to you Maxwell, tadah/silvermain had led me to believe that you and he were extracting the Michael at the expense of Maundy Grange which wasn't funny as there are some people in Hyndburn in very genuine need - I appreciate your offer still to purchase the CDs at the final price. Dorothy was so chuffed yesterday to get the collection so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadah View Post
Very mature maxwell you sound like a chav. Willow it was a joke fooking get over it!
Just grow up a bit silvermain and try to act like someone your age for once. You have hurt a lot of people's feelings on here one way and another. This was the mere tip of an already large and murky iceberg. If you wish to make a fresh start you'll be respected more if you stop insulting and offending people. A change of attitude would carry a lot more weight than a mere change of name. An apology to those grieving the loss of their friends would be a good start.

Old 20-12-2006, 15:00   #42
I am Banned

MMmmm why is both usernames not banned ???

This tosspot has no life & is so crap at being a ****** anyway even his own knob would leave him if it could or maybe he is after a quick castration certainly going about it the right way!!

Sod off to your arrogant pathetic childish asbo site - gee u make pauline fowler sound funny
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2006, 15:09   #43
Resident Waffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by accymel View Post
MMmmm why is both usernames not banned ???
The new one is only new, wasn't here when he had this name.

Old 20-12-2006, 15:14   #44
I am Banned

Funny how tadah [so obvious silvermain] joined 17-12-2006 mmmm funny when this thread started & what im getting at is that this same person had no intention of turning a new leaf in fact remains the same obnoxious self so why isnt this one banned too - saves everyone from getting bored with his pathetic posts!!

I say it as it is
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2006, 15:41   #45
God Member

Lets all get banned and come back as different people then..

I will come back as santa

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..