Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

View Poll Results: Do u want quiz accywebbers or co join??
Yes - would be great for Burnley to co -join 8 30.77%
No - want to keep it for Accyweb only 12 46.15%
Not bothered either way 6 23.08%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-11-2006, 19:48   #31
God Member

Re: Keep our own or co join with AW Quiz

Well im a member of both burnley web and accyweb - so why cant i do both quizzes if it works out that way?
shillelagh is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 25-11-2006, 20:12   #32
God Member

Oh. this is the famous northern freindly welcome the rest of england have pushed down there gobs?..you people can't even sort out whether you should join a quiz without predujice between living a few hundred yards away.. god help anyone from further afield than "aye up burnley" or "hast ti fecklin" accrington!!.( not to mention the people that don't have rotting teeth and spots all over the face).. clear case of exclusionism!

Last edited by Mancie; 25-11-2006 at 20:19.
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2006, 20:59   #33
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
Oh. this is the famous northern freindly welcome the rest of england have pushed down there gobs?..you people can't even sort out whether you should join a quiz without predujice between living a few hundred yards away.. god help anyone from further afield than "aye up burnley" or "hast ti fecklin" accrington!!.( not to mention the people that don't have rotting teeth and spots all over the face).. clear case of exclusionism!
Shut up if it was up to me mancs would be banned including plastic mancs mthead

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2006, 01:11   #34
Resting in peace

I have never joined any quiz on this site or any other, many people contribute to both sites, as I do, it would be very petty not to join hands with our Burnley bretheren who embraced the members of Accyweb without being asked in a poll.
Ianto.W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2006, 10:39   #35
I am Banned

Results of Burnley Poll:

Have our own quiz board for burnley only? 2 25.00%

Co join with ongoing Accyweb quiz? 5 62.50%

Not interested? 1 12.50%
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2006, 11:13   #36
I am Banned

Burnleys Poll results

Have our own quiz board for burnley only? 2 25.00%

Co join with ongoing Accyweb quiz? 5 62.50%

Not interested? 1 12.50%
Old 29-11-2006, 11:29   #37
I am Banned

CONCLUSION

(posted here & on Burnleyweb)

Is that due to lack of interest on Burnley web for playing the quiz there isn't sufficient numbers for Burnley web to have their own fun trivia - wouldnt be much fun anyways. So basically if u want to partake in the fun quiz u would have to join accyweb in order to play, which is ok cos those that voted yes from Burnley are on accyweb also, & burnleywebbers Col Klutz & Neal are already eligible to play on the accywebbers quiz as they are members here as part of the rules, so if you both wish to play please do, you will be most welcome
Old 30-11-2006, 23:12   #38
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagpuss View Post
Shut up if it was up to me mancs would be banned including plastic mancs mthead
well it aint up to you..god help us if it was there would be no one left but yerself.. typical big gobbed small man (or women) who vents their anger in chat forums but in real life slithers around keepin stum cos if his mum found out she would give him a good slapping!
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 21:51   #39
Accy Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
well it aint up to you..god help us if it was there would be no one left but yerself.. typical big gobbed small man (or women) who vents their anger in chat forums but in real life slithers around keepin stum cos if his mum found out she would give him a good slapping!
Take note I used smilies, mthead is a mate even if he's a manc you are not a mate. You are a typical loud mouthed manc, the type that really p*ss me off. I don't hide who I am and I wish I was as young as you may think I am but that's life.
I can't ban you from accyweb but if you're up in court again remember it might be me on the jury.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Old 01-12-2006, 22:57   #40
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Take note I used smilies, mthead is a mate
Why weren't you at his fortieth birthday bash, we could have had a dance?

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 23:02   #41
Accy Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
Why weren't you at his fortieth birthday bash, we could have had a dance?
I missed my chance that night then

Old 02-12-2006, 15:42   #42
I am Banned

Quote:
I missed my chance that night then

i would say lucky escape is a better way of saying it
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..