Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2008, 15:03   #1
Senior Member+

Movers & Shakers

Do you consider yourself a bit of a groover on the dancefloor or have you 2 left feet like myselfDo you get up & groove at the first opportunity or would sooner stay well glued to your seat & just tap a foot,but all the while wishing you had the nerve to get up there and swing those hips?My favourite dance steps ever was the 'pogo' back in the days of punk as the steps consisted of jumping up & down,though i did know a few more adventeruos types who did the 'dead fly'.Lie on back,shake legsStrictly Come Dancing strictly not for me.
Old 07-09-2008, 15:13   #2
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Movers & Shakers

well i certainly aint a mover pmsl, but i love a dance n do not really give a toss what people think.
Old 07-09-2008, 17:27   #3
God Member

I have some personal boundaries with dancing. First of all it depends on just how much Glenfiddich is in my system. Second; must have at least five friends around with a relatively similar blood-alcohol level. Third; it has to be a song that yes I want to dance to but wouldn't listen to alone. Wouldn't want to wreck a song I like with drunken stumbling!

So that leaves 90s gems such as Aqua's Dr Jones and selected 5ive songs
shakermaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 17:30   #4
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

know what ya mean about boundaries shaker,lol its gotta be rocknroll or smoochers fer me.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..