Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-06-2008, 18:21   #1
Passed away 25-11-09

Smile My Latest Crush

Well I never thought it would happen, at my age, but it has. I've got to admit he's not the sharpest tool in the drawer but he's kind and he means well, he's always happy and optimistic and nothing gets him down for long - even when it all gets pretty surreal. He has a friend who's even thicker than he is and he looks after him. He's even good to his cantankerous neighbour (who I happen to like a lot - and so does he). He is very caring and I am smitten.

I see him most days, though sometimes it's only for a very short time. It's quality time, though, for he has a very necessary talent - he makes me laugh. Life isn't always fair to him but he keeps smiling and, although he's not handsome, he has stolen my heart and I can't get enough of him.

So who is he? Who is this person who makes my day every time he appears? I'll give you a clue.

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

Accrington Web
Old 21-06-2008, 20:38   #2
Senior Member+

Re: My Latest Crush

Randommmmmmmmmmmmm
Nickelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2008, 20:44   #3
God Member

I will admit this now !!!!!!!!

I love Spongebob!!!!

He is fantastic.

Miracles do happen!!

slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2008, 21:12   #4
Senior Member+

omg... come live in my house.. LOADS of spongebob!

we even have spongebob toast (woooooow)

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2008, 21:14   #5
Passed away 25-11-09

I've got to say it's one of the advantages of having an 8 year old in the house, seeing these programmes that I would otherwise never have known about. I think Spongebob is one of the funniest things on TV at present and it's so surreal at times, especially when the characters will suddenly become real for a minute rather than animations, which makes it all the funnier. Anway if I can't have Spongebob I'll have Squidward.

Old 21-06-2008, 21:14   #6
God Member

They had a Spongebob Bikini in New look last year!!! I sooooo wanted it, but wasn't going on holiday anywhere where I could wear it.

Then when I booked my Hols, it had gone I sooo wanted that Spongebob Bikini

Miracles do happen!!

slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2008, 21:14   #7
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by emamum23 View Post
omg... come live in my house.. LOADS of spongebob!

we even have spongebob toast (woooooow)
Do you put Octopus marmalade on it ?

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..