Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-10-2008, 15:07   #16
Senior Member+

Re: New Social Group

Have just been having a look and Hope Metro has moved to New Lane Baptist Church, i forgot about that. The Hope Centre Church i think is now called "Global". Hope Metro did used to be at The Hope Centre though.
Lolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 21-10-2008, 15:08   #17
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
I never knew that was there. I'm even more shocked to find there is a Common Sense group
Are you even more shocked that I'm a member?
Old 21-10-2008, 15:10   #18
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly View Post
Under Quick Links, Networking and then Social Groups.

cheers cocker
Old 21-10-2008, 15:11   #19
God Member

Quote:
Have just been having a look and Hope Metro has moved to New Lane Baptist Church, i forgot about that. The Hope Centre Church i think is now called "Global". Hope Metro did used to be at The Hope Centre though.

lol...sorry
Old 21-10-2008, 15:12   #20
God Member

Well he hasn't a hope in Hell of enlisting me

I object to such propaganda on here - we have many religions cooexisting happily and such groups encourage animosity

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2008, 15:13   #21
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewb View Post
Are you even more shocked that I'm a member?

Not really, just glad I didn't find Less & Neil's names in there, then I would have known it a was hoax
Old 21-10-2008, 15:19   #22
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
Well he hasn't a hope in Hell of enlisting me

I object to such propaganda on here - we have many religions cooexisting happily and such groups encourage animosity
I'm sorry i dont agree with that Margaret. Im with you in not joining it, because I dont believe what they believe, but I have nothing against them believing. They have done it within a group that you can choose to join or not, so it is in a way private and if you dont agree with it then you dont have to join or even look at it.

Why do you say that a group would encourage animosity?
Old 21-10-2008, 15:25   #23
God Member

Quote:
I'm sorry i dont agree with that Margaret. Im with you in not joining it, because I dont believe what they believe, but I have nothing against them believing. They have done it within a group that you can choose to join or not, so it is in a way private and if you dont agree with it then you dont have to join or even look at it.

Why do you say that a group would encourage animosity?
....because it encourages religious discussion and that has caused heated threads here..... and has 'converted' nobody

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2008, 15:27   #24
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
....because it encourages religious discussion and that has caused heated threads here..... and has 'converted' nobody

have to agree with you on this one Margaret, maybe it should just be left where it is and this thread closed before anyone starts
Old 21-10-2008, 15:30   #25
Senior Member+

I didnt think of it like that. I didnt think it would encourage religious dicussions on the main forum, i just assumed people would go into the scoial group. I did not know this has happened in the past.

I still wont be joining. lol.
Old 21-10-2008, 15:32   #26
God Member

Quote:
I didnt think of it like that. I didnt think it would encourage religious dicussions on the main forum, i just assumed people would go into the scoial group. I did not know this has happened in the past.

I still wont be joining. lol.

lol, best off just leaving the group where it is, if people want to join they know where to go
Old 21-10-2008, 15:56   #27
K-P

You people do know that God is reading this forum don't you? You will be sorry come the day...

AsIf
Old 21-10-2008, 15:57   #28
Junior Member+

Thankyou for your input . Yes i do attend hope metro church . It was based on rhyddings st and called the Hope Centre . Now called Global . We are looking for a new building . At present we are meeting at new lane baptist church . We are in partnership with Metro Ministries that is headed by Bill Wilson . . He is based in New York and runs the largest sunday school in the world . 40.000 kids most are from the bronx .Home . I LOVE THE OPINION OF JESUS AND IN HIS OPINION HE LOVES ME .......sorry pippinfort couldnt resist .Loving Jesus is not a cult ....IT IS A LIFESTYLE .
enigmaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2008, 17:11   #29
Junior Member+

Would just like to make it clear . I hate religion .even football can be a religion and that topic is debated a lot on this site . Christianity is a way of life that was taught by God through his son Jesus Christ . That teaches us to love our nieghbours as ourselves . to care for the poor and the sick . We used to be a christian society . Look at our town full of lost people , drug addicts , alcoholics . ( a high percentage kids ) people killing or hurting eachother every day .The prisons are overflowing , sucicide rate never been higher , mental illness at record levels . I love a joke and I love accyweb .All i ask is to create a group of caring people that really walk the walk and make a difference to people in this godless world . Thankyou All We are all brothers and sisters . There is light and dark in this world . Jesus is the light .
enigmaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2008, 17:31   #30
God Member

well if he is the light then why are people still getting killed? another kid has been stabbed and killed, that makes a lot of people lose their beliefs, when my mum died of cancer my aunt stopped going to church and lost her faith in god

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..