Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-04-2016, 10:37   #1
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

No Need For NHS, Marriage Guidance, Private investigators, Who You Gonna Call?

Yes, of all the rubbish that comes through my door in the form of fliers this one must be worthy of some sort of prize!

I especially enjoy the thought of 'Remove all Black Magics & Protection'.

Though if I was actually being affected by 'Black Magics' I think I would insist on as much 'Protection' as possible.

Now then, have any of you had worse than this? (Other than the Government propaganda sheet about staying in the EU of course).

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Miracle.jpg (122.4 KB, 48 views)
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 17-04-2016, 11:06   #2
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: No Need For NHS, Marriage Guidance, Private investigators, Who You Gonna Call?

Has everyone had the 9M Government rubbish? cos we aint. how am i supposed to send it back if i aint got it?
Old 17-04-2016, 11:15   #3
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!
Re: No Need For NHS, Marriage Guidance, Private investigators, Who You Gonna Call?

I thought it was a campaign leaflet for the loony left party, certainly contains the required drivel, hell, what do I know
Old 17-04-2016, 11:57   #4
Senior Member+

We got it and filed it under "RUBBISH"
maxthecollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2016, 13:10   #5
Beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Has everyone had the 9M Government rubbish? cos we aint. how am i supposed to send it back if i aint got it?
Cashy, ours was hiding inside an Iceland frozen food flyer.
Ma's was the same, and Nicola almost put hers on the fire because it was in with a bundle of advertising guff.
So you might have had it and consigned it to the recycling bag.
You didn't miss anything(well apart from the satisfaction of adding a few of your own thoughts and posting it back to DC - that gave me enough pleasure to fork out for a second class stamp, a recycled envelope and posting it back to number10. Not for me the freepost address. I know it would be unlikely that the PM saw it, but I just wanted to provide some local irritation for him)......it was rubbishy trash...Better stuff in the Beano.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2016, 07:58   #6

Less, that notice is so funny (funny ha ha, that is). Wonder what they can do over the phone, other than ask for bank details, etc....
dotti34 is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..