Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-03-2005, 23:34   #1
Always EVIL within us

Not To Be Missed!!!

Browsing through the web, I come across many talented people. Some are funny, others just clever......but this guy SICAF is totally unbelievable!!! He has more artistic qualities in one finger than I will have in a lifetime of trying.

Forget the "Blockbusters" at the cinema, this 8 minute clip is the ultimate entertainment as far as I am concerned............ Enough waffling, just enjoy..

http://extra.waag.org/users/aske/moviez/sicaf_sand.wmv
Old 16-03-2005, 00:40   #2

Thumbs up Re: Not To Be Missed!!!

O i agree never mind dreamworks and all those other fancy animations that was ace! Gave us a real insight to his creative thoughts. So simple - go magic sand go! Reminded me a bit of Rolf Harris where u were wondering what was it going to be - 'do u know what it is yet?' The music helped- go drama go!

markuze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2005, 07:17   #3
Resident Waffler

Re: Not To Be Missed!!!

Some of that is a bit reminiscent of cave paintings. What an imagination this guy has as well as his talent.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2005, 08:12   #4
Senior Member+

Excellent stuff busman, once again you have come up with a good un.
Old 16-03-2005, 08:22   #5
God Member

omg how talented is he? I could have sat here all day watching that!! good stuff!

Miracles do happen!!

slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2005, 08:56   #6
Always EVIL within us

Quote:
Originally Posted by slinky
omg how talented is he? I could have sat here all day watching that!! good stuff!
Thats just how I felt, I am glad that I am not the only one

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..