Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-09-2012, 09:50   #16

Re: Royal Mail

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
...do it disguised in a letter, not a greeting card. Which don't seem to get the same care taken with them as other mail.
Which is odd if you think about it - the ratio of greeting cards which are "time sensitive" is far higher than the ratio of letters.

Edit: My son's birthday card (containing a cheque) was posted in Haworth, first class, two days before his birthday. It arrived four days late.

Last edited by Studio25; 17-09-2012 at 09:52.
Studio25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 17-09-2012, 09:58   #17
God Member

it's the postal service then Gareth, makes me wonder why we bother buying first class stamps
Old 17-09-2012, 21:44   #18
Senior Member+

I thought I replied to ^ hmmm

Anyway It was supposed to arrive in around 10 days. Don't know happens to them. Whether they get held in customs or something....

If you are going to send cash in mail its best to send special delivery. But it will cost around £6
Old 27-09-2012, 12:12   #19
Senior Member+

last week i got a red card, a parcel,a pack of 5 letters held together with an elastoc band and 4 loose letters, the red card and pack of letters were for a house with the same number but different street, before christmas a parcel went missing, a few months ago some clothes that were sent from accy went missing and half of jonahs birthday present from his aunty went missing in august because the parcel was opened!

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2012, 15:12   #20
God Member

I hope you got in touch with Royal mail Emma

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..