Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-04-2005, 14:49   #1
Filthy / Gorgeous

Bejeweled Blitz Champion!
Serious warning for the girls!!!!

Ladies..... This is not an urban myth, this could actually happen to you.

Most of you have read the scare-mail about the person whose kidneys were stolen while he was passed out. Well, read on. While the kidney story was an urban legend, this one is not. It has happened to me.

My thighs were stolen from me during the night a few years ago. It was just that quick.

I went to sleep in my body and woke up with someone else's thighs. The new ones had the texture of cooked oatmeal. Who would have done such a cruel thing
to legs that had been mine for years? Whose thighs were these and what happened to mine?

I spent the entire summer looking for my thighs. Finally, hurt and angry, I resigned myself to living out my life in jeans and support tights.

Then, just when my guard was down, the thieves struck again. My bum was next. I knew it was the same gang, because they took pains to match my new
rear end (although badly attached at least three inches lower than my original) to the thighs they stuck me with earlier. Now, my rear complemented my legs,
lump for lump. Frantic, I prayed that long skirts would stay in fashion.

It was two years ago when I realized my arms had been switched. One morning I was brushing my hair and I watched horrified but fascinated as the flesh of my upper arms swung to and fro with the motion of the hairbrush. This was really getting scary. My body was being replaced one section at a time. How clever and fiendish.

Age? Age had nothing to do with it. Age is supposed to creep up, unnoticed, something like maturity. NO, I was being attacked repeatedly and without warning.

In despair, I gave up my T-shirts. What could they do to me next?

My poor neck disappeared more quickly than the Christmas turkey it now resembled.

That's why I decided to tell my story. I can't take on the medical profession by myself. Women of the world, wake up and smell the coffee.

That really isn't plastic that those surgeons are using. You KNOW where they are getting those replacement parts, don't you?

The next time you suspect someone has had a face "lifted", look again.Was it lifted from you?

I think I finally found my thighs .. and I hope that Cindy Crawford paid a really good price for them!

This is not a hoax. This is happening to women in every town every night.WARN YOUR FRIENDS.

P.S. I must say that last year I thought someone had stolen my breasts. I was lying in bed and they were gone!

As I jumped out of bed I was relieved to see that they had just been hiding in my armpits as I slept.

Now I keep them hidden in my waistband.

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
lettie is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 25-04-2005, 15:56   #2

Re: Serious warning for the girls!!!!

That's weird because I've been wondering who's been taking my hair and leaving straw textured grey clumps in its place. Now you've explained it all. It's all these popstars who want extensions.
PurpleLass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2005, 16:11   #3
God Member

Lmao lettie................................you have just made sense of it all, I was wondering where my nice smooth skin had gone........LITTLE CREEPS ''leave me alone i'm only little''!!!!

Miracles do happen!!

slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2005, 16:12   #4
I am Band

Talking Re: Serious warning for the girls!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lettie

I went to sleep in my body and woke up with someone else's thighs. The new ones had the texture of cooked oatmeal...
Whose thighs were these and what happened to mine?
Could they be Gert Bucket's thighs??? ................................

Any ramblings, meanderings, thoughts or musings are mine and mine alone. Any opinions expressed are Lettie's!
Sparkologist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2005, 16:14   #5
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

bet thats cheered all the young ladies up lettie lol love it.
Old 25-04-2005, 17:59   #6
Senior Member+

It started happening to me to, someone else has my brain, because i'm getting more forgetful by the day. Also slowly taking my bladder away as i need the loo more often.
I wonder, do all we women have this to look forward too.
Old 25-04-2005, 20:33   #7
Beacon of light

That must be what happened to my belly........I NEVER had a flat belly......certainly nothing that you would fear anyone would steal........but steal it they have and what have they left in its place........a skin coloured version of a barrel.......wouldn't have been so bad if it had been full of beer or brandy or even rum. What is the world coming to......? and who do I report this terrible crime to......?
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2005, 20:45   #8

BRILLIANT Lettie, I haven't laughed as much for ages.................
Aquarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2005, 20:53   #9
Senior Member+

EEE eck you can always come to accy web for a giggle.

Thank you
MUMMIBOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2005, 21:46   #10
Resident Waffler

I think they dump all the left over bits on me. I seem to have more chins than I used to.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..