Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-03-2005, 23:06   #1
God Member

Spooks

Is anyone here into Most Haunted on living t.v??

Miracles do happen!!

slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 22-03-2005, 23:13   #2
God Member

Re: Spooks

I am I've been to see it LIVE!!!! At Blackpool, thats just incase I haven't mentioned it before
Old 22-03-2005, 23:15   #3
God Member

That is just soooooooooooooooo weird!! cos guess what................SO DID I!!!!

Been there and GOT THE T-SHIRT!!!!!!!!!

Miracles do happen!!

Old 22-03-2005, 23:16   #4
God Member

I think I may have been sat next to you Slinky it's a small world!!
Old 22-03-2005, 23:18   #5
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle
I think I may have been sat next to you Slinky it's a small world!!
OMG yes you was sat next to me..... the little woman that when I watched it back on t.v your body was there but your head wasn't

Miracles do happen!!

Old 22-03-2005, 23:26   #6
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by slinky
OMG yes you was sat next to me..... the little woman that when I watched it back on t.v your body was there but your head wasn't
I know Spooky pmsl, but not as spooky as mtheads green coat !!
Old 22-03-2005, 23:29   #7
God Member

Quote:
I know Spooky pmsl, but not as spooky as mtheads green coat !!
Now that was spooky. It is one of those moments that, for the rest of your life you will remember where you were when you saw it pmsl!!!

I was wrapping crissie pressies and BOY did it stop me in my tracks (needed 5 glasses of wine and 10 ciggies )before I pulled myself together enough to carry on pmsl

Miracles do happen!!

Old 22-03-2005, 23:33   #8
God Member

I wonder if I can sue Most Haunted for putting him on the TV looking like that or ask the fashion police to arrest him. I can provide evidence!

Just seen advert for this weekend's Most Haunted, they are calling it an interactive one, whatever that means?
Old 22-03-2005, 23:34   #9
God Member

Quote:
I wonder if I can sue Most Haunted for putting him on the TV looking like that or ask the fashion police to arrest him. I can provide evidence!

Just seen advert for this weekend's Most Haunted, they are calling it an interactive one, whatever that means?
Not sure but I think it mean that you can watch the webcams and text or fax or even phone in, they always say ''INTERACTIVE ONE''.

Miracles do happen!!

Old 22-03-2005, 23:37   #10
God Member

Quote:
Not sure but I think it mean that you can watch the webcams and text or fax or even phone in, they always say ''INTERACTIVE ONE''.
The advert says (in the most spooky voice i can muster) "You decide which doors we go through!!"

I say any door that is going to make Evette Fielding scream like a mad woman as usual
Old 22-03-2005, 23:40   #11
God Member

Quote:
The advert says (in the most spooky voice i can muster) "You decide which doors we go through!!"

I say any door that is going to make Evette Fielding scream like a mad woman as usual
OR TURN DEREK INTO A RAVING LOONEY (oh that would be any door)
Yeah they have done it before this, they have different places and we(the viewers) get to ring in and vote where they go next.

Miracles do happen!!

Old 22-03-2005, 23:45   #12
God Member

Well I'm going to vote that they visit a real haunted place for a change.

I still wonder if Chingle Hall is really haunted after my lad came out singing 'Daisy Daisy give me your answer do'. We had never sung that song, neither had anyone around him and he was to young to be at nursery.
Old 22-03-2005, 23:47   #13
God Member

Quote:
Well I'm going to vote that they visit a real haunted place for a change.

I still wonder if Chingle Hall is really haunted after my lad came out singing 'Daisy Daisy give me your answer do'. We had never sung that song, neither had anyone around him and he was to young to be at nursery.
That is weird!!!!! still waiting to visit that place. There are supposed to be loads of haunted places around lancashire. Would love to spend a night in some

Miracles do happen!!

Old 22-03-2005, 23:51   #14
God Member

Quote:
That is weird!!!!! still waiting to visit that place. There are supposed to be loads of haunted places around lancashire. Would love to spend a night in some
Oh I don't know about that! If we did it would probably involve alcohol at some point in the night and I would be the one left up on my own having to entertain the ghosts.
Old 22-03-2005, 23:52   #15
God Member

Quote:
Oh I don't know about that! If we did it would probably involve alcohol at some point in the night and I would be the one left up on my own having to entertain the ghosts.
Entertaining the ghost you would be papping your pants...............good god at one point you wouldn't watch most haunted on your own hehehehehe

Miracles do happen!!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..