Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2011, 10:11   #1
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

The Riot Conspiricy?

How come none of our tame theorists have yet posted clips from utube proving that these riots are all part of some grand plan by the very secretive 'top men', to suppress and control the rest of us?
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 09-08-2011, 10:19   #2
God Member

Re: The Riot Conspiricy?

Your bait is inadequate - on ignore again - sad you are back.

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 10:28   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
I would never refer to you as tame Mags!
Old 09-08-2011, 11:08   #4
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
sad is putting folk on ignore.
Old 09-08-2011, 16:46   #5
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
How come none of our tame theorists have yet posted clips from utube proving that these riots are all part of some grand plan by the very secretive 'top men', to suppress and control the rest of us?
When the mob started smashing into a shopping centre (which is slightly on the edge of main shopping areas) at Totenham Hale at the start of this 3day looting riot why did the Police stand back in full riot gear and let these louts get a taste for looting!??? And clear out a Comet and Car Phone Warehouse etc etc

This point has been brought up by several community spokesmen etc on Radio London - yet we've not had an explanation. When the cops could have stopped this initial looting frenzy!

Last edited by kestrelx; 09-08-2011 at 16:48.
kestrelx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 16:57   #6
God Member

maybe the police couldn't put any criminals in the van as the van was already filled with LCD tv's ?

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 17:58   #7
Resting in Peace

Re: The Riot Conspiracy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
sad is putting folk on ignore.
Ya I think that but even I make exceptions with Mancie and Martin
Old 09-08-2011, 21:59   #8
Give, give, give member

Israeli bankers have been sending planes, dropping bombs containing fetal blood into Icelandic air space. Targeting the countries volcanoes.

The chemical reaction this brought about, causing the volcanoes to explode, and send microscopic ash high into the atmosphere, and fall, because of known weather conditions, on western Europe.

It's a well known fact that the lungs of pre-adult Afro-Caribbeans cannot function sufficently when aggravated by pumice ash particles. This causes a chemical reaction in the brain, and as the lungs try to cope, this leads to severe anti-social psycosis.

In certain summer weather conditions, this reaction will appear in many such young people, and massive civil unrest could ensue.

The finaciers will profit fron the chaos caused, by charging western governments exorbitant interest rates, as they try to rectify the situation, by pumping money they don't have, into measures to rectify the problem, such as increased police and civil guard forces.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 06:38   #9
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

I thought it was common knowledge that the recent events are all part of 'Operation Distraction'

Its working well so far, the Met will be far to busy watching CCTV footage for months to investigate phone hacking
Old 10-08-2011, 07:16   #10
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
I thought it was common knowledge that the recent events are all part of 'Operation Distraction'

Its working well so far, the Met will be far to busy watching CCTV footage for months to investigate phone hacking
I thought it was the Muslim Brotherhood who organised, and funded the present civil insurrection.

To give the Muslims a break from being blamed for everything, during Ramadan.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 07:45   #11
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post

They are fasting, they don't have the energy to riot.
Old 10-08-2011, 13:50   #12

Perhaps what we need and need urgently are community scapegoats?

From what I've seen we have had just about every colour in the country out there stealing and wrecking, no culture is innocent of these crimes except perhaps one....

Where were those Chinese while all this chaos was going on? if they can't integrate and mix with the rest of the community surely they should be the prime targets for our outrage?
Coming over here opening restaurants and chip shops, working all sorts of long and awkward hours, never interfering or attempting to change anyone elses way of life.

In fact they are too good for us, all this must be their fault how can we allow them to remain with their hard work ethics, strong family bonds and downright good citizenship principles?
it's time they were forced to fit in or else take the blame for whatever any other failed community has done.
Old 10-08-2011, 13:50   #13
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
I thought it was the Muslim Brotherhood who organised, and funded the present civil insurrection.

No mate it was the Freemasons Members of which are most Police!
kestrelx is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..