Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-06-2005, 18:43   #1
I am Band

Talking To God... from the Dog.

And we all thought dogs were dumb animals.

Dear God:
  • Why do humans smell the flowers, but seldom, if ever, smell one another?
  • When we get to heaven, can we sit on your couch? Or is it still the same old story?
  • Why are there cars named after the Jaguar, the Cougar, the Mustang, the Colt, the Stingray, and the Rabbit, but not ONE named for a dog? How often do you see a Cougar riding around? We do love a nice ride! Would it be so hard to rename the "Chrysler Eagle" the " Chrysler Beagle"?
  • If a dog barks his head off in the forest and no human hears him, is he still a bad dog?
  • We dogs can understand human verbal instructions; hand signals, whistles, horns, clickers, beepers, scent ID's, electromagnetic energy fields, and Frisbee flight paths. What do humans understand?
  • More meatballs, less spaghetti, please.
  • Are there postmen in Heaven? If there are, will I have to apologize?
Let me give you a list of just some of the things I must remember - to be a good dog.
  1. I will not eat the cats' food before they eat it or after they throw it up.
  2. I will not roll on dead seagulls, fish, crabs, etc., just because I like the way they smell.
  3. The sofa is not a 'face towel'.. neither are laps.
  4. The dustbin man is not stealing our stuff.
  5. My head does not belong in the refrigerator.
  6. I will not bite the officer's hand when he reaches in for Mom's driver's license and registration.
  7. I will not play tug-of-war with Dad's underwear when he's on the toilet.
  8. I don't need to suddenly stand straight up when I'm under the coffee table.
  9. I must shake the rainwater out of my fur before entering the house - not after.
  10. I will not throw up in the car.
    11. I will not come in from outside and immediately drag my butt across the carpet.
  11. The cat is not a 'squeaky toy' so when I play with him and he makes that noise, it's usually not a good thing.
And, finally, my last question...

Dear God:
  • When I get to Heaven may I have my testicles back?

Any ramblings, meanderings, thoughts or musings are mine and mine alone. Any opinions expressed are Lettie's!
Sparkologist is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..