Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree46Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-03-2014, 13:04   #1
Senior Member+

Vanishing plane

Missing Malaysia Airlines plane 'may have turned back'
BBC News - Missing Malaysia Airlines plane 'may have turned back'

For those that like a conspiracy:

Nobody knows yet what happened to Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370. Air traffic controllers lost track of soon after it left Malaysia’s capital Kuala Lumpur on its way to Beijing.
I suspect something sinister and evil to be the cause of this plane disappearing ( assassination of the 20 high tech passengers) maybe it just crashed.
Either way it looks like Kuala Lumpur's passport and border security is as much use as Stevie wonder in a maze.

If they found a 12+mile oil slick,why haven't they tested it it yet to see if it did come from that plane? I may be wrong but I didn't think planes carried that much (hydraulic) oil.
Bits and pieces of information have begun to form, such as stolen passports, but it remains unclear how they fit into the bigger picture of the missing plane.
What's your thoughts?

My photobucket account http://s28.photobucket.com/user/Accy...?sort=2&page=1
password--Accyweb

Last edited by Accyexplorer; 11-03-2014 at 13:11.
Accyexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 11-03-2014, 13:23   #2
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Vanishing plane

My thoughts are yeh only take on board what suits yeh!!! That slick has been tested n found NOT to be from a plane.
Old 11-03-2014, 13:35   #3
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
My thoughts are yeh only take on board what suits yeh!!! That slick has been tested n found NOT to be from a plane.
lol

password--Accyweb

Last edited by Accyexplorer; 11-03-2014 at 13:40.
Old 11-03-2014, 13:37   #4
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Thanks for bringing me up to speed C,what are your thoughts on the rest,stolen passports etc ?

password--Accyweb
Old 11-03-2014, 14:02   #5
God Member

One snippet of info about this incident caught my attention -
"One theory links 20 defence tech experts on board to electronic warfare"

'Cloaking' technology has advanced a long way since it was first practiced disastrously by way of the Philadelphia Experiment
Philadelphia Experiment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Although that experiment was declared a hoax (they would say that wouldn't they), there are witnesses still living who swear it happened.

This could be another experiment gone wrong.

OR

Another seemingly outlandish possibilty is a 'quantum leap' to one of the limitless number of parallel universes

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 14:02   #6
Beacon of light

What we believe is mint imperial. We have no proof and neither does anyone else...or so it seems.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 14:38   #7
Senior Member+

I agree with you Margaret P.
If the experts wait a day or two and then read Accy Web I am sure they will find someone who can explain it to them.
Myself I haven't a clue and watching the news nobody else had at lunch time today.
Old 11-03-2014, 14:45   #8
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accyexplorer View Post
Thanks for bringing me up to speed C,what are your thoughts on the rest,stolen passports etc ?
My own thoughts are passports had sod all to do wi what evers happened, if twas terrorists they like to brag about the fact, probably these 2 were just criminals. but it remains to be seen...........if possible.
Old 11-03-2014, 14:51   #9
Senior Member+

What is 'known' so far
BBC News - Malaysia Airlines: What we know about flight MH370

Was any bankers on board? Did it hit a chemtrail plane an needs covering up?
Maybe it's just going to be used for tighter border/passport controls...
I'm surprised though,that anyone can get on a plane nowadays with a stolen passport...I had my passport stolen 2yrs ago,I wonder what I'm up to

password--Accyweb
Old 11-03-2014, 15:05   #10
Beacon of light

Whatever the facts are,the media will only be told what those in the know, want them to know.
So far that is precious little.
I just feel very sorry for the relatives of those who were on that plane. It must be very difficult not knowing what has happened.
dotti34 and Accyexplorer like this.
Old 11-03-2014, 15:12   #11
God Member

Just speculation but- North Korea have been having some missile tests very recently, which caused a near miss with a passenger plane a week ago.

Chinese passenger jet carrying 220 people in near miss with North Korean missile | South China Morning Post

North Korean military defends missile tests | South China Morning Post
Accyexplorer likes this.

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 15:28   #12
Senior Member+

More speculation -I'm no aircraft expert,but I believe these aircraft have not one but two black boxes that when submerged in water, send out a mayday sonar ping for 30 days.
I'm not saying it was a explosion but if it was it would have to be a massive explosion and one hell of a crash to destroy both boxes.
Like Margaret said the families and friends of the victims must be increasingly frustrated with Malaysian officials refusing to release many details of their investigation and sometimes presenting conflicting information.
Apparently an Iranian bought the tickets with the stolen passports, and the 2 guys didn't look Asian, perfect excuse for America to bring democracy to Iran perhaps

password--Accyweb
Old 11-03-2014, 15:35   #13
Beacon of light

Yes, there are two black boxes on each aircraft(they are orange by the way)....one records the conversations in the cabin, the other records flight instrument data.

It maybe that the Malaysian authorities have no information to give the relatives.
Your last sentence is also speculation.......and speculation, while it is bound to happen is not fact and is not helpful - especially not to those affected by this event.
dotti34 likes this.
Old 11-03-2014, 15:38   #14
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Yes, there are two black boxes on each aircraft(they are orange by the way)....one records the conversations in the cabin, the other records flight instrument data.

It maybe that the Malaysian authorities have no information to give the relatives.
Your last sentence is also speculation.......and speculation, while it is bound to happen is not fact and is not helpful - especially not to those affected by this event.
Knuckle wrapping excepted

password--Accyweb
Old 11-03-2014, 15:50   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accyexplorer View Post
...as much use as Stevie wonder in a maze...
Not that it's relevant to the thread, but Stevie Wonder would have no problem at all with a maze. Just touch left (or right) hand to the wall, and as long as he turns left (or right) whenever he comes to a gap, and is therefore back in contact with a wall, he'll be able to escape.

I tried the theory at a Maize Maze near Weymouth and out of a party of five, I was second to arrive at the centre.

Studio25 is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..